Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Talent- Do you have any good recommendations for a deli/sandwich place around Columbus? In particular i'm hunting for good corned beef/pastrami, but any type of good deli will do.
    I can recommend a place for both of you guys there. It's at the bottom of the Olentangy River. To get there, just make yourself real heavy and jump in. Chaining yourself to a cinder block works effectively to do this.

Comment

Talent- Do you have any good recommendations for a deli/sandwich place around Columbus? In particular i'm hunting for good corned beef/pastrami, but any type of good deli will do.
      Danny's Deli at 37 W Broad St.
      deli.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I can recommend a place for both of you guys there. It's at the bottom of the Olentangy River. To get there, just make yourself real heavy and jump in. Chaining yourself to a cinder block works effectively to do this.
        Skeptical that this is a good faith suggestion

BTW, you can wade across the Olentangy for the most part. The Mississippi it ain't. Plenty of places where it's too shallow to even canoe

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Danny's Deli at 37 W Broad St.
          deli.jpg
          Now we're talking

Comment

Skeptical that this is a good faith suggestion

BTW, you can wade across the Olentangy for the most part. The Mississippi it ain't. Plenty of places where it's too shallow to even canoe
            Yep, you're better off using the Scioto for those purposes.

Comment

• DSL:

Shockingly, The Wizard is correct. Danny's is really good. I just got back from there. Incidentally, it's the same Danny's that is in Cleveland on Superior and 17th (I think). Except with less character/way cleaner.

I recommend the Classic Couple w/ corned beef and pastrami.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Shockingly, The Wizard is correct

That may be the first time that has been said. Ever.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good recommendation, gents. Definitely the best corned beef that I've had around Columbus. One of the few things I miss about Cleveland.

Comment

• That's what makes Danny's trustworthy -- it was from Cleveland. And I still go to the one in Cleveland when I'm in town. To its credit, Cleveland does do corned beef really, really well.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I didn't know that it was possible to miss anything about Cleveland.

Comment

• On the way back from the deli I walked past the statehouse and there was some demonstration going on. Didn't get close enough to hear what it was about but pretty sure I saw a Confederate flag, so fuck whatever group that was.

Comment

• 8yn5j5aguvo21.jpg?width=720&auto=webp&s=a79befac10555573a9e4909587ca4760f38b446d.jpg

Comment

• When your administration is a finely-tuned machine that stays on message. LMAO

D2woWowX4AA-3md.jpg

D2woWo7XgAAt8r7.png

Comment

Good recommendation, gents. Definitely the best corned beef that I've had around Columbus. One of the few things I miss about Cleveland.
                              I've never been to the C-bus location just the Cleveland one...but the pastami sandwich I had there was as good as any legit NY Deli I've ever had...saw they had a C-bus location and figgered had to be good...unlike The Varsity in Athens GA which is a shade of the original in ATL...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Working...
                                X