No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the section Mueller wrote on obstruction, saying that the injury to the legal system is the same, whether there is an underlying crime or not.

D4cm0ppWsAMlczN.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime

Comment

• ...the libtard heads are gonna be spinning...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So far I've counted Don McGahn, Jeff Sessions, Reince Priebus, Rick Dearborn, and Corey Lewandoski all disobeying a direct order from Trump (though Lewandwoski was not technically an employee).

Another fun moment: Trump's been claiming since 2017 that Robert Mueller got into a dispute with a Trump golf course over club fees like a decade ago and this represented a conflict of interest and he should recuse. Steve Bannon apparently told Trump to his face that this was ridiculous, petty, and stupid and no one would take that seriously

(A number of our biggest Trump-slurpers here absolutely took it seriously)

Comment

• HEY KID! CAN YOU TELL ROD FOR ME THAT MUELLER IS TOTALLY CONFLICTED AND THAT HE NEEDS TO GO? GOOD. THIS CONVERSATION NEVER HAPPENED!
            D4clrf7W0AEi-HU.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• the PapaD conversation with Downer that allegedly started this entire thing was a tiny footnote in all the 400 pages. And we are told that the May 2016 discussion between PapaD and Downer was the Genesis of the entire investigation

Yet both Halper (FBI spy) and Mifsud (connected to FBI, CIA and UK intelligence), contacted and met with PapaD going back to March of 2016.

Meeting in Rome in March of 2016, breakfast in London on April 26th (when Mifsud told PapaD the Russians had dirt on Hillary). Seems like they were feeding him information that they later extracted and used as the basis of the counterintelligence investigation.

So... when did this investigation start and why? Upon who's orders? That is what we are going to do next.
              Last edited by Kapture1; April 18, 2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Even though it's what we all expected, it's still amazing to read sworn testimony from White House officials explaining how they repeatedly ignore direct orders from the President all the time and he tends to forget about everything within days.

And yes, Don McGahn testified under oath that Trump wanted Mueller fired. Priebus and Bannon talked McGahn out of resigning, so for Mueller to publish this, they must have corroborated McGahn's account. So should I believe the three guys, who told the same account under threat of perjury, or should I believe the quivering sack of jellied shit that refused to answer any questions under oath, even in written form?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Even though it's what we all expected, it's still amazing to read sworn testimony from White House officials explaining how they repeatedly ignore direct orders from the President all the time and he tends to forget about everything within days.

And yes, Don McGahn testified under oath that Trump wanted Mueller fired. Priebus and Bannon talked McGahn out of resigning, so for Mueller to publish this, they must have corroborated McGahn's account. So should I believe the three guys, who told the same account under threat of perjury, or should I believe the quivering sack of jellied shit that refused to answer any questions under oath, even in written form?
                  so? Trump could fire anyone at anytime. McGahn didn't want to relive the days of Nixon's Saturday night Massacre as he stated under oath, doesn't mean that it would have been a crime he was told to do, just that it would have kicked off a shitstorm.

Comment

• You-spin-me-right-round-Baby-right-round-Like-a-re?size=800.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Non-Mueller Moment:

National Enquirer will no longer be run by close allies of Trump. It's being sold to James Cohen, CEO of Hudson News

I was thinking: Hudson News, Hudson News...where do I know that from? Then I realized they're in nearly every airport I've ever been to.

Comment

• So Jake Tapper claiming the only reason McGahn isn't in prison was because he ignored Trump's order to fire Muller is a lie. Trump could have fired Mueller at any point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                          So Jake Tapper claiming the only reason McGahn isn't in prison was because he ignored Trump's order to fire Muller is a lie. Trump could have fired Mueller at any point.
                          Trump denies to this day that he ever tried to fire Mueller.

That's because he's an habitual liar. At minimum three people testified otherwise under oath

Comment

• Mueller says Wikileaks intentionally spread Seth Rich conspiracy theories in order to obscure where they really got the hacked DNC emails

D4cvBL_WAAItEQf.jpg

Comment

• if only the US had him in custody to offer immunity for evidence and testimony...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Trump denies to this day that he ever tried to fire Mueller.

That's because he's an habitual liar. At minimum three people testified otherwise under oath
                                wait... Trump is lying (not to investigators) to avoid embarrassment? PEACH MENTS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X