No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mueller himself makes that point in the report. Absent provable corrupt intent to obstruct an ongoing investigation, rather than mere shouting at the walls and random anger directed at embarrassing revelations, a prosecution would fall flat.

Comment

• Scott Adams: Pro tip: If you are involved in a complicated legal situation, and your lawyer doesn't threaten to quit at least once, you aren't thinking creatively about your options.

lol

Comment

• Speaking of earth-shattering reelations, Sarah Sanders admitted under oath that she sometimes just makes shit up that'll make Trump happy

Comment

• OMG, PEACH MENTS!!!!!!!

Comment

• I think every married individual/working individual testifying under oath can safely say sometimes you make things up to make the spouse/boss happy

Comment

• So, the bottom line is that there is literally nothing different from the conclusions in the "Barr" memo. Absolutely NO evidence of collusion. Not "beyond reasonable doubt" technicality. NO. FUCKING. EVIDENCE. And there was at least some evidene of obstruction concerning a fairy tale crime, but the evidence is inconclusive, at best.

That's where we are.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ah, yes.

Kapture would quote Scott Adams.

One of the few intellectual defenders of donald. Albeit on the basis of imbuing noble qualities to the tricks of charlatans.

Yes, I guess it is inspiring that people find x inspiring in spite of there being little reason to.

Comment

• Clear Mueller spent 0 hours looking at the other side. No mention of Christopher Steele working for Fusion and Clinton campaign in the 14 mentions of the dossier, no mention of Natalia Veselnitskaya's meeting with Glenn Simpson before and after the Trump tower meeting, cites Trump's characterization of the dossier as "an absolute disgrace" as potential evidence that he obstructed justice.
                  Last edited by Kapture1; April 18, 2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Don't pull that reading comprehension non sense on the leftists. It just confuses them more (a nearly impossible feat).
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        So, the bottom line is that there is literally nothing different from the conclusions in the "Barr" memo. Absolutely NO evidence of collusion. Not "beyond reasonable doubt" technicality. NO. FUCKING. EVIDENCE. And there was at least some evidene of obstruction concerning a fairy tale crime, but the evidence is inconclusive, at best.

That's where we are.
                        I don't see much daylight between Mueller and Barr's summary on collusion. I think there's a lot more daylight on obstruction. You may still highly, highly disagree with me on that. As you will.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Mueller doesn't draw a conclusion one way or the other. It's my impression that Barr went out of his way today to implore the public to understand it from Trump's point of view, and understand he was frustrated and angry over an investigation he considered a witch hunt.

The more you read Part II of the Report, do you really and truly think Barr hasn't downplayed that portion of the report? He hasn't been portraying the findings in an unerringly positive direction for Trump?

Mueller openly said the obstruction question is more properly dealt with by Congress because it's the President and not an ordinary joe off the streets we're talking about here. From what I could tell, Barr pretty much denied Mueller claimed any such thing. Said it would be 'unfortunate' if Mueller believed that.

Comment

• "The report does effectively exonerate PDJT on firing Comey."

anybody who uses salacious and unverified dossier (comeys quote) as the main reason to initiate a fisa warrant (Comeys action in signing the first Fisa application))
                              is going to be first head on the block when the instigatorsrs start being investigated

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                "The report does effectively exonerate PDJT on firing Comey."

anybody who uses salacious and unverified dossier (comeys quote) as the main reason to initiate a fisa warrant (Comeys action in signing the first Fisa application))
                                is going to be first head on the block when the instigatorsrs start being investigated
                                I have a feeling that people expecting Mueller Part II (only with Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, all being investigated) are going to end up pretty disappointed.

And no, like we said, voters don't give any more of a shit about that than the Mueller Report itself.

If Trump thinks running against James Comey and bashing immigrants as rapists is the path to victory in 2020, then I say Godspeed, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X