No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudolph the Brown Nosed Lawyer is having his dealings in Ukraine examined by the feds, who will meet with an attorney for Andrew Favorov. Favorov is an executive at Naftogaz, the state-owned gas provider in Ukraine.

The investigation concerns bribery/extortion/quid pro quo - and they want info from a guy named FAVORov. Heh.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal prosecutors are planning to interview an executive with Ukraine’s state-owned gas company as part of an ongoing probe into the business dealings of Rudy Giuliani and two of his Soviet-born business associates.
    Last edited by Ghengis Jon; November 19, 2019, 06:28 PM.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
      America's Kwame Kilpatrick is not happy with a book he hasn't read.

You know you are insulting Kwame Kilpatrick right?
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Boy, when it comes to #TeamBoehner vs. #TeamJordan I am so much #TeamBoehner

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              God, I hope to fuck you're correct.

I'm sure you've posted this already, as you're consistently posting court rulings re PDJT, but the Supreme Court temporarily blocked the DC CIrcuit's ruling re PDJT's financial records. The Court will likely decide whether to enter a longer stay in the near future. They could easily opt not to. But, for now, the stay is in place.
              I (sort of) owe you a response to the first part of this. Without thinking about it too much I think Pete winning Iowa is the next best thing for Biden than actually winning it himself. Liz/Bernie are instantly diminished and I think there's a snowball's chance in hell that black South Carolina voters will vote for Pete. Nevada is more diverse than either Iowa/NH as well. The only thing is Biden can't afford to get absolutely obliterated, like win 8% of the vote or something.

Comment

• Last edited by iam416; November 19, 2019, 09:17 PM.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "Chowderheads vapid babbling" ......... post of the day, well, yesterday.

Is it osu week yet? No?

Fuck osu anyway.
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Vengeance shall be yours, Buchanan. HARBAUGH!!!! and SPEEDINSPACE!!!! is fully operational and Don Brown is, of course, always fully operational. Ohio State is about to play the role of the Maginot Line to HARBAUGH!!!!'s war machine. Fortunately, after OSU loses on Saturday it will, at least, not cost them the CFP or B10.

Comment

• With Shea wielding the lightsaber and Emperor Gattis orchestrating the strategy, a Wolverine victory is all but certain
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I suspect Dr. Michigan Man is about to make a full resurgence. I weep for you, AA. Fortunately, as noted in a different thread, your calm demeanor and mollifying temperament means that civility shall prevail, even in the face of obnoxious aggression.

DSL could take a few tips from you. He's far too quick to crack lackeys in the noggin with his cane.

Comment

• I will not suffer impertinence.

Comment

• And here we go...Sondland's not interested in being a patsy. His opening statement directly implicates Trump and Pompeo. And he's bringing copies of texts, emails, and phone records with him that he previously had not disclosed.

The ambassador is testifying before the House Intelligence Committee and will be revealing emails and texts to back up his claims.

Comment

• Apparently the WH lawyers tried to get a heads up from Sondland or his attorney on what he'd be saying. But they clammed up. That's when the WH began to realize today was going to be trouble.

Comment

• Let the tweet storm begin !!!
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X