No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooter at the Pensacola Naval Air Station just days after the murder-suicide at Pearl Harbor. geez

Comment

• Direct quote from Rudy Giuliani yesterday

"The conversation about corruption in Ukraine was based on compelling evidence of criminal conduct by then VP Biden, in 2016, that has not been resolved and until it is will be a major obstacle to the US assisting Ukraine with its anti-corruption reforms. The American people will learn that Biden & other Obama administration officials, contributed to the increased level of corruption in Ukraine between 2014 to 2016."

He's openly stating that Ukraine's relationship with the Trump administration will be hurt unless they investigate Biden. Not corruption, Biden. Folks, all this impeachment stuff hasn't stopped them. Giuliani just spent a couple days over there gathering "evidence" from disgraced former officials, members of a pro-Russia party, and people connected to President Viktor Yanukovych who was overthrown and exiled to Russia back in 2014.

Comment

• My suspicion is that Dear Leader was told by Putin (in one of the private-no-Americans-allowed meetings) that Ukraine, not Russia hacked the election. And President Shit-For-Brains actually believed/believes him. Now that things are falling down upon his head, Rudi is urgently sent to Ukraine to uncover the 'evidence'. The confirmation of rightwing fantasies and/or thoroughly debunked conspiracy theories is the only thing that could stop impeachment. Rudi has been sent to find/fabricate ANYTHING in a desperate, flailing attempt to stop the inevitable. All of this because believes the Russian dictator over everyone else on the planet.

When historians document the utter failure and anti-American activities of Trump and his administration, it will be entitled Gullible's Travels.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I do kinda hope there is serious review of how the police handled that Miami car chase. Contrary to what the FBI agent says, it is NOT inappropriate to question if police themselves are the ones who shot and killed the hostage and the bystander. Hell, the whole thing was recorded by news copters. There's images of cops hiding behind stopped rush hour traffic, returning fire, with civilians inside the cars.

A police chase that ended in a wild shootout left a UPS driver taken hostage and another innocent bystander among the dead Thursday afternoon in Miramar — and the hostage’s family deman…

Comment

• Trump complains about toilets taking 10 to 15 tries to flush right.

10 to 15 times to get it all down?!?!

Maybe he's just....full of shit?

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

csi miami sunglasses GIF

President Donald Trump spoke to the press during a small business roundtable and talked about how toilets don't work and have to be flushed too many times.

Comment

• TMI Trump

Comment

• I'm just glad they're getting on with it. They've been wanting to do it since Election Day, and now they have their chance.

Get it over with, so the election cycle can get underway.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    AOC is just a bottomless barrel of laughs.

I have little doubt that she experienced severe hardships growing up in that posh (mostly white) NYC suburb.

Comment

• Somehow, I think Ms. AOC would have found a way for she and her family to not starve.

Even she went out and found a job as a bartender, and later got the gullible voters in her district to give her a job that pays six figures.

Comment

• Joe Biden

wKMFTdel.jpg

Comment

• She reminds me of a teenager arguing with her mom, she's knows she's right and then slams the bedroom door shut. I'm sure she's not lying here, but saying people will starve it's a pretty bad accusation. This is the kind of talk that will get Trump re-elected

Comment

• I'd bet my nutsack that she's lying.

Leftists like AOC are unbridled pathological liars.

Comment

• Yeah Biden is pretty entertaining in a Trump way. Arguing with that Iowa farmer challenging him to push-ups and calling him fat. priceless

Comment

• Biden is like Foster Brooks and Rosie O'Donnell had a baby.

***those of you that are under 50 will not know who Foster Brooks is ... look it up****

Comment

Working...
                                X