No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...liney...do yourself a favor and get a deer whistle for your car...no they don't work but they'll make you feel secure...like scanners at an airport...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Dems Platform:

1. We hate Trump.
      2. Trump is evil.
      3. Get rid of Trump.

They hate Trump because he has turned their political lives upside down by getting shit done they have not been able to for 50 years.

Smell.The.Fear.
      Getting shit done = successfully getting your ball out of the bunker in two strokes (one if no one's watching)

Comment

• I have the world's best foot wedge...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          I have the world's best foot wedge...
          Better than Judge Smails?
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• An excerpt from a CNBC interview with Trump at Davos......

KERNEN: Tesla's now worth more than GM and Ford. Do you have comments on Elon Musk?

TRUMP: Well -- you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And -- he does good at rockets too, by the way. I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they're landing. I said I've never seen that before. And I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel and all of these things. And he's one of our very smart people and we want to-- we want to cherish those people.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Trump's announcing Mideast peace during his impeachment trial...LOL...so maybe Wiz does have a point. Gettin shit done!!

Comment

• This is a pretty good listing of all the contradictory arguments made in defense of Trump. The best is that the Trump DOJ has seen no reason to open an investigation into the Bidens for 3+ years yet Trump wants Ukraine, a country he has routinely called the most corrupt place on earth, to conduct one.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...uble-standards

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Better than Judge Smails?
                  OK...second best...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump says he doesn't know Parnas or Fruman. But now there's audio from Fruman's phone in which Lev & Igor are apparently having a conversation with President Deals where they badmouth Yovanovitch and he tells staff to "get rid of her". Dinner took place April 30, 2018 at the Trump Hotel. Decision-making at its best from the world greatest businessman.

Comment

• If it's true it came from Fruman's phone that suggests he's cooperating now also or someone at SDNY let ABC listen to it, in which case that person would be in deep trouble.

Comment

• That comment, from whomever was on the tape, was in response to the Ambassador "bad-mouthing" PDJT. It literally has nothing to do with the impeachment.

However, I'm sure Ds will scream bloody murder.

BTW, firing an Ambassador that's shitting on you seems like a normal initial reaction.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          That comment, from whomever was on the tape, was in response to the Ambassador "bad-mouthing" PDJT. It literally has nothing to do with the impeachment.

However, I'm sure Ds will scream bloody murder.

BTW, firing an Ambassador that's shitting on you seems like a normal initial reaction.
                          You are correct that this has nothing to do with impeachment. This happened a full year before Operation: Biden was really in the works. It's more an indicator of how things work in Trumpworld.

One, Trump has denied this conversation ever took place. Now we have a recording of it. I'm assuming it's legit.

You say "Fire the Ambassador!" is a normal reaction to being informed she's shitting all over you. That's true if your Secretary of State is the one who brings you the news. But this was Lev & Igor, two conmen that Trump himself claims to not even know. So he was apparently willing to remove an Ambassador based on the word of two random assholes. I assume the reason the orders weren't carried out is because his aides are used to ignoring 90% of the BS he shouts.

And yes, before anyone says it, Trump can fire any Ambassador he wants. Not the point here. This is about his judgment, how easily manipulated he can be, and how easy it is to get access to this very impressionable man if you've got the cash and hang out in the Trump Hotel lobby a lot.

Comment

• I will add that the White House's immediate reaction to this recording isn't to deny it's real, it's to repeat the strawman that I mentioned above: "You ignorant hate-filled progs seem to think the President isn't allowed to replace staff!! Read the Constitution, you coastal elites!"

Comment

• TRUMP IS THE DEBIL!!!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cogent

Comment

Working...
                                X