No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of mental disorders, one of the Commies who officially transitioned into "good Commie" status can be seen on video trying to pick a fight with the "right wing scum" militia. He is the retarded assclown saying "Shoot me nigga" in the bottom video

He later got his wish at the car dealership while chasing down the man who shot him.. "Shoot me nigga" LMAO. You can't make this stuff up. That's DSL's martyr for the cause.

Here is a video of that shooting. Note that the gunman is running away in this one too and being chased and attacked by the guy who gets shot. At about :12, "Shoot me nigga" man gets forcibly evicted from his meat suit.

The guy being chased and attacked in all of these videos is the real threat to humanity here. Not the mobs of goons chasing and attacking him. So sayeth DSL.

Modern Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    Last edited by Hannibal; August 26, 2020, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      DSL, I get what you’re saying, but the anarchists are carrying weapons now, too, and absent police, the security and well-being of a neighborhood (and society as a whole) falls on its citizens.

I won’t let my neighbors’ houses and businesses be burned down if police are unable or unwilling to respond. I just won’t. If that makes me a vigilante, I can live with it.
      Well, he's already been widely identified on twitter. He's a 17-year old from Antioch, IL. He drove a half hour to join the militia, preserve everyone's safety, and "secure the peace". Good work, Barney Fife.

Comment

• Where is the outrage over all of those BLM rioters not wearing masks?

Comment

DSL, I get what you’re saying, but the anarchists are carrying weapons now, too, and absent police, the security and well-being of a neighborhood (and society as a whole) falls on its citizens.

I won’t let my neighbors’ houses and businesses be burned down if police are unable or unwilling to respond. I just won’t. If that makes me a vigilante, I can live with it.
          AA you are wasting your time trying to reason with somebody who has a completely different set of values than you. DSL would tell you that you deserve to get your neighborhood burned down for being "racist". To DSL, the riots are a positive good. He won't come out and openly admit it, but you can tell that's how he feels by the emotional reaction that he gets when he sees that one of his heroes has taken a bullet for the cause. He can't even grudgingly muster up fake sympathy for all of the riot victims who were nothing but passive bystanders.

Comment

• Uh oh.

Get ready for more riots. Lots more riots.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-do...drug-overdose/

New Documents Reveal Minneapolis Medical Examiner Would Conclude George Floyd Died of a Drug Overdose

FLOYDDROVERDOSE2-1200x968.jpg

Comment

AA- If it turns out the kid had a relative whose store was under attack or something I'll apologize, but every indication is that he lived half an hour away and had no connection to the neighborhood or Kenosha. To me this severely weakens self-defense arguments. He responded to a "call to arms" put out by other self-appointed authorities.

I'd like to see things deescalate. Throwing a bunch of morons who think they're cops into the mix ain't gonna accomplish that.

Comment

• A shooter is a better shooter when properly quenched:

Comment

• DSL,

Are you, likewise, against BLM and Antifa traveling outside their neighborhoods to “protest” (because you know many travel to other areas)?

Do you see this kid’s actions as a protest? Do you afford it the same level of righteousness? Is there a geographic range limit that one can travel to protest and remain righteous in said endeavor?

In the end, you had two sides looking for trouble and they were (as is often the case) successful in that pursuit.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'd like to see things deescalate. Throwing a bunch of morons who think they're cops into the mix ain't gonna accomplish that.
                    But cops ARE the problem, right? They go on duty each day, and set the goal of finding innocent minorities and shooting them in the back. So, the cops have to go, right?

When the cops are defunded/eliminated under the new administration, who will defend the average joe?

The irony is, while the embers of looter's fires are still smoldering in places like Seattle, Portland and Minnea-no-police, there are still politicians that are calling for the elimination of their respective police departments.

Maybe folks are concerned that the cops aren't going to be around any more.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

DSL,

Are you, likewise, against BLM and Antifa traveling outside their neighborhoods to “protest” (because you know many travel to other areas)?

Do you see this kid’s actions as a protest? Do you afford it the same level of righteousness? Is there a geographic range limit that one can travel to protest and remain righteous in said endeavor?

In the end, you had two sides looking for trouble and they were (as is often the case) successful in that pursuit.
                      Well I'm definitely against traveling to riot in another city or rioting in your own city for that matter. I wouldn't have a problem with traveling to peacefully protest or counter-protest. It's hard for me to view being a vigilante as peaceful counter-protest. But I can't give a fair answer about the kid's specific actions without really knowing what led up to him killing the first person.

And yeah, provocateurs on both sides.

Comment

• There are a ton of non-peaceful “protesters” - this kid carried an AR to his. If he just took potshots at someone, it’s murder. If he was counter protesting and was attacked, it’s self defense. I have no idea which it is.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "Peaceful Protests"

5f43ead031dae.image.jpg
                          20200824_093059-696x392.jpg
                          32349858-0-image-m-147_1598335302191.jpg
                          5f43e0e889aff80028ab77c4?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

5f4498f3c9045.image.jpg

If only those gun-totin' rednecks would let those peaceful protesters do their thing none of this would have happened.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; August 26, 2020, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Nowhere did I claim that everything happening in Kenosha was a "peaceful protest" and explicitly said I was against rioting in my own or any other city. I simply answered a question over whether I was okay with people traveling to protest, period, and I said yes, if peaceful.

Comment

• Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, has been arrested at his house in Illinois and charged with 1st degree homicide

Comment

Working...
                              X