Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn...
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I don't need to look at it. You did it for me.

3 from SE Michigan - which is highly Democratic = Advantage Democrats. 4 + 3 = 7
      1 from Saginaw - Most likely a Democrat from a county that traditionally votes Democrat 4 + 3 + 1 = 8
      1 from Interlochen - up near Traverse City. I'll be generous and assume that is a Republican. 4 + 1 = 5

Total: Democrats get to re-gerrymander the voting districts to the way they used to be, to their advantage. Smart move on their part.

8 > 5
      Outside of Traverse CIty it is very conservative here. That goes for Interlochen here. But yeah, I am sure that Dems were beating down the doors make 40k/year. If only they had taken 3 of the 5 people from rural areas right? </sarcasm>
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Eddie Van Halen died today. On a related note, this year sucks.

Comment

• RIP Eddie
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I used to work with a guy who was sure this song was called "Cannonball" and included the line "ready to ro-o-o-o-ll". Still an inside joke for us ten years later

Comment

• Idiot. Fucking, fucking idiot. May cost the Dems a Senate seat

Comment

• RIP Eddie. Never got a chance to see Van Halen. Chain smoker didn't age well, but it was the 80s. Damn cigarettes!!

van halen GIF

Comment

• Members of the Trump Debate Prep Team

Trump - Positive, hospitalized
                  Chris Christie - Positive, hospitalized
                  Bill Stepien- Positive
                  Hope Hicks- Positive
                  Kellyanne Conway - Positive
                  Stephen Miller - Positive

Rudy Giuliani - Negative, but looked and sounded like crap last night on Fox
                  Jason Miller- Negative, but possible STD carrier

Comment

• :::lurking:::
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There is no way to write a script depicting a more inept politician like the one Trurmp has written for his solo performance from the WH yesterday.

One way to boost his sagging poll numbers, get a stimulus deal off the floor. Nope, around 2:45 yesterday afternoon he announced that he had directed his stimulus negotiators to break of talks with Democrats, the market, after being up most of the day, dropped 345 points.

Next and after seeing stocks plunge he tweets that the House and Senate should immediately approve $25b for the airlines and $135B for the PPP. An hour later, and we're now late inot the night, he adds via tweet ready to sign a standalone bill for ($1200) stimulus checks. Global markets and Dow futures are up modestly this am.

What's bizarre about this is that he has spent the last month telling the Ds to fuck themselves objecting, then not objecting to smaller, targeted stimulus packages.

I'm thinking the guy has truly lost it. The stress of COVID and then watching the realty of voters sick of him, lining up, according to the polls, to give the D ticket a landslide victory that could be historic is behind his bizarre behavior. Narcissists watching the fraudulent portrait they have painted of themselves be exposed as such can be debilitating and probably is given Trump's behavior.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• LMAO.

Everyone remember Katie Hill? She was the loony, crabby, bitter, bitchy nut case who flipped a CA House seat blue a couple of years ago. Then she tried playing the "woe is me I'm a victim Wahhh" card when she had to resign because she couldn't behave for about five minutes. 100% entitlement mentality. Same as AOC and the rest of The Squad -- adult children princesses who were never told "no" and are, as a result, completely unfamiliar with concepts like "accountability".

Her staff is using her own Twitter account right now to roast the shit out of her and it's hilarious. These will likely be gone soon so check them out while they last.

Last edited by Hannibal; October 7, 2020, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• IIRC, at least ONE of Crazy Katie's staffers enjoyed "working" with her..

Comment

• Kudlow just told CNBC that Trump was in the Oval Office some yesterday. Unless they're lying about the timeline of his sickness, he should still be quite contagious. Kudlow wouldn't answer when asked if he wore a mask at all.

EDIT: A few minutes later Mark Meadows says Kudlow "misspoke" and he was NOT in the Oval

A well-oiled machine, this White House
                            Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 7, 2020, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• Clown car.
                              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I wonder if Eddie is runnin' with the devil now...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X