No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drudge having a field day with Trump's rantings today.

Ekt_s_eXUAMAjIA?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Misc...

* Roberts sides with the Court's liberals and won't intervene in the PA election. Ballots will be counted up to three days after election day if they are postmarked in time.

* Debate Commission says they will mute Trump/Biden's mic for the first two minutes of every answer when it's the other's turn. Whether he realizes it or not this will help trump control himself, but it wouldn't shock me at this point if he just said a big FU to the final debate.

Comment

• Oh, make no mistake. Trump will make a mockery of this entire process and prove exactly why the country will overwhelmingly reject him on Nov. 3rd.

His playbook at this point is: Mail-in voting fucked me. FRAUD! Learn all about it on Trump TV. Available to stream for only $9.99/month beginning Jan. 21, 2021.

Comment

• Florida had its first day of in-person early voting today. Somewhere between 350,000 to 400,000 are believed to have voted. That's compared with 291,000 on the first day in 2016.

About 2.5M people have already voted by mail there.

Comment

• Did they vote in person, by mail, or both?
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I believe he said “in-person”.

Comment

• How is the dead and illegal vote going? 99.9997% to dems?

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• gee schiff says hunters laptop came from the kremlin. instantly parroted by every dem strategist and network

big tech censors the article as unverified bidens campaign refuses to comment pointing out if big tech says its innuendo then it must be true

the really sad part about this is so many believe if its pro trump or anti biden its ok if big tech censors it

are we headed to a USA where free speech is muzzled and the press is neutered unless you toe the line

Comment

• bt6xdamxq4u51.jpg
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• gee schiff says hunters laptop came from the kremlin. instantly parroted by every dem strategist and network

big tech censors the article as unverified bidens campaign refuses to comment pointing out if big tech says its innuendo then it must be true

the really sad part about this is so many believe if its pro trump or anti biden its ok if big tech censors it

are we headed to a USA where free speech is muzzled and the press is neutered unless you toe the line
                      To answer your last question, of course we are. We're already there. And Leftists love it. Hell, Amazon won't show a move on Ferguson and the preposterous media lies that came out of that. And the movie was done by an AA (Shelby Steele). But, nope -- can't let Americans see that. Can't expose them to the truth.

Never forget this is the same Media that rampantly printed the Steele Dossier. But, heh -- the Hunter Biden stuff....NO! The hilarious thing is they don't even dispute the content; it's "I was hacked!" stuff. But that's all they need to do.

And the genius of it all is that the Leftists are doing it all through PRIVATE companies (that happen to be ginormous and control vasts amounts of content). So, there's nothing to stop them. This is exactly what Ds want.

So, credit to the Ds -- they've figure out how to effectively stifle free speech on important issues whether you discredit the opposition as "racist" or "anti-science" or "hacker' or whatever -- the opposition is slowly being shut up. And it'll be forever.
                      Last edited by iam416; October 20, 2020, 06:40 AM.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You can pretty much ignore the shocking "surge" in new COVID cases you are being constantly bombarded with. Why?
                        • Yes, case numbers are up in the US but hospitalizations and deaths aren't. The NYT actually has a very fair depiction of these COVID facts and their implications this AM.
                        • The NYT is actually saying, it's not as bad as it looks. I'm stunned ....... shouldn't be though as around the globe cases numbers are up but expert epidemiologists and most governments, not all of them, aren't freaking out. NYTs is getting aboard. CONTEXT.
                        • Possibly more importantly and not without a basis in facts, local governments are telling state and federal authorities they don't plan on enforcing lock-downs and limitations to social mobility that are being ordered. These orders, IMO, are knee jerk, do something, politically appeasing mitigation measures. An unnecessarily frightened American public is rightfully confused.
                        • Much of the COVID hype is pure politics coming from the liberal press aimed at taking Trump down. The Biden campaign wants Trump's handing of the pandemic central on the menu for Thursday's debate. This is part of the political take down currently underway. Be wary.
                        The D/Lib take down tactic is a decent move but there's more pandemic good news than bad. You'd never know it but, among other good news is the success of WARP Speed and a substantial increase in testing. That catches more cases and accounts for a good portion of the "dire" consequential "surge, spiraling out of control," "hospitals overwhelmed" (they're not) or any other horrific term you'd like to attach to a predictable and not terribly concerning increase in new case numbers. Trump has a great opportunity to set this bull-shit straight. He will predictably fuck this opportunity up.

Fauci is claiming that a disturbing trend of denying science is emerging among certain sectors of America (ahhh, that would be the Trump administration). My take is that he has staked out turf and a reputation that he has to defend. The reality is the science is not so much being denied as it is being considered in an appropriate cost/benefit calculation at the state and local level when it comes to mitigation measures. About time.

One aggravating aspect of the news reporting is praise for the Chinese response to the pandemic. Praising Communists has become par for the liberal press but this pisses me off.

The Chinese have done one thing right ..... ONE and that is a massive and centrally coordinated testing program. They Test, Trace and Isolate better than any country. They weld apartment doors shut to insure infected residents stay put. They've nationalized the test kit production capacity keeping most of what they produce for themselves.

The result is almost complete containment, possibly even eradication. Meanwhile, the rest of world can't afford to buy or can't get the testing kits they need to get the job done. You don't think this is purposeful? Start rethinking.

People MUST put all of this achievement in context. The virus originated in Wuhan China, the fucking PRC knew about it, hid key information about it and, as a result, the global economy has been irreparably damaged and millions have died. China rises.

A big fuck them is in order. The world should be demanding reparations.
                        Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; October 20, 2020, 06:43 AM.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The NYT actually has a very fair depiction of these COVID facts and their implications this AM.
                          • The NYT is actually saying, it's not as bad as it looks. I'm stunned ....... shouldn't be though as around the globe cases numbers are up but expert epidemiologists and most governments, not all of them, aren't freaking out. NYTs is getting aboard. CONTEXT.
                          They are preparing for their about-face for President Biden.

The reality is the science is not so much being denied as it is being considered in an appropriate cost/benefit calculation at the state and local level when it comes to mitigation measures. About time.
                          Right. This a prominent arrow in the Leftist quiver -- "anti-Science" -- when, in fact, you're considering science in the overall policy caluclation. The Director of Health for a state doesn't get to set policy. That's the Governor's job.

Of course, the Ds are no "anti-Science" in that they are discouraging people from taking a vaccine approved by the FDA because, I guess, PDJT.
                          Last edited by iam416; October 20, 2020, 06:44 AM.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• [QUOTE=iam416;n1708232]

They are preparing for their about-face for President Harris/QUOTE]

FTFY

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• More shocking COVID news: Schools aren't major drivers of COVID spread according to a U-Dub study that looked at schools world wide. I'll look up the study and write something about it later.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Turkey test fires it's S-400 air defense missile.

I wonder what Erdogan thinks he'll gain by activating the system a couple of weeks before the election. Seems to me he's betting no sanctions (or only token ones) will be imposed that would risk breaking an already shaky alliance. Bases we used for strategic bombing during the Mideast Wars are less important today. When Biden takes office, the system will have been operational for 4 months and officially entrenched.

OTOH, maybe Trump is engineering an intelligence coup. Maybe Turkey has agreed to let the DIA disassemble/reassemble the entire system before secretly providing all telemetry data from the test launch. This gnashing of teeth and calls for sanctions is part of the cover.

OTOOH, this might just be Turkey doing as it damn well pleases given the conspicuous absence of the US on the geo-political scene.

https://www.upi.com/Defense-News/202...3581603126979/
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X