X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN. Heh.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm guessing over a hundred thousand Trumpers at the rally in Lansing right now. Lines are over a mile long in this shitty weather.

Comment

• To stand on a Lansing tarmac in the rain/sleet. Pence must have drawn the short straw....he gets to stand on the tarmac in Flint.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• LMAO

Comment

• In Wisconsin they announced a record high number of new cases today (over 5,000), a record high number of deaths (64), and the 7-day per person positivity rate is up to 25.7%, 12.9% by test

Trump's held a rally there near La Crosse tonight. He demanded the Governor "open things up". The state Supreme Court overthrew all stay-at-home orders 5 months ago. Any state where Trump goes that there is a Dem Governor, he acts like not a single business, not a single church, is allowed to operate. It's complete bullshit, of course, but that's where we're at.

Wisconsin recorded the highest number of deaths caused by COVID-19, hospitalizations and daily cases on Monday, as the state continues to be a hot spot for the virus in the weeks leading to the Nov. 3 election.

Comment

• Forget about the election, the results are already pre-ordained. Pat Robertson has informed viewers that God has told him that Trump will be re-elected, which will cause civil unrest across the US, the Islamic world will take advantage of the chaos and attack Israel, which will be followed up by an asteroid strike that brings about the End Of Times.

Oh, and you might want to make a donation before it's too late.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Will this adversely affect my 401k?

Comment

• Only if you don't donate.

Comment

• Seems fishy...

Comment

• Re Wisconsin and actual stats, the cases have been over 2000 cases since at least 9/27. The deaths are still below 30. That’s the real number. Maybe it gets up to 50. Not good, but not apocalyptic
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Attached Files
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Re Wisconsin and actual stats, the cases have been over 2000 cases since at least 9/27. The deaths are still below 30. That’s the real number. Maybe it gets up to 50. Not good, but not apocalyptic
                          Per Covid Tracking the 7-day average of cases in Wisconsin is over 4200. The 7-day average of deaths is now 34 a day. I don't think that's "apocalyptic" but let's be realistic here. It's getting worse. And Trump's message is "do nothing", and "open up". Even in a place where everything pretty much has been "opened up".

Comment

• Wizard claimed months ago that the number of covid deaths would never even approach the number of auto deaths in a year. That was 180,000 deaths ago.

Now that his predictions were extremely wrong, he simply claims that most of the covid deaths are "fraudulent", "insurance fraud", and doctor and hospitals are lying to us. No one really ever dies.

In Wizard's world a hemophiliac who gets shot in a normally non-lethal location died of natural causes and not the gunshot.

Comment

• Yeah, I’m not concerned about PDJT’s messaging. I’m trying to keep Wisconsin in perspective. At 50 deaths per day they’ll match NY in about 2 years.

Comment

• I thought for sure we’d be well over 1M and closer to the 2.5M high end estimate. There’s zero chance of the high end and I seriously doubt we’ll top 1M.

As further perspective, heart disease kills 660,000 per year. Most are older and most have co-morbidities. Covid seems like it’s on track to be about half as dangerous as heart disease. Not good but nowhere close to the most dire predictions.

So, I mean, a lot of people have got a lot of things wrong about this thing. The Wizard gets everything wrong about everything (except that asshat Warren motherfucker), so it’s hardly a surprise he was wrong about covid.

Comment

Working...
                                X