Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

he could hold a fucking press conference. Jesus.

he is releasing a recorded statement because the can’t trust him to go live without going off on a stupass rant of lies and bullshit
    To be fair, many outlets are cutting him off now and not airing his stuff in its entirety.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

To be fair, many outlets are cutting him off now and not airing his stuff in its entirety.
      This is true, but given the circumstances I think they would run with his comments now. I'm actually surprised that he hasn't called into any of his favorite Fox shows over the past week.

Comment

• Comments from Tom Rice, the most surprising IMPEACH vote of the Republicans

ErpYPHuXEAERJ_r?format=png&name=small.png

Comment

• It will never see the light of Senate day. Pelosi will delay its trip to the Senate for a 100 days or some nonsense and when the time comes, Biden will ask that the trial not be held in the name of national healing. It will then be used by both sides to save face.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
            It will never see the light of Senate day. Pelosi will delay its trip to the Senate for a 100 days or some nonsense and when the time comes, Biden will ask that the trial not be held in the name of national healing. It will then be used by both sides to save face.
            I don’t think so, Jon, UNLESS they don’t have the votes. If they have the votes, they are going through with it. And they will know if they have the votes by tomorrow if they don’t already.

If they have the votes, Trump is no danger to seek re-election and will lose power within the party.
            Last edited by AlabamAlum; January 13, 2021, 06:34 PM.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

This is true, but given the circumstances I think they would run with his comments now. I'm actually surprised that he hasn't called into any of his favorite Fox shows over the past week.
              Of course it’s true. I said it, dimbulb. Honestly, I think Tapper would still talk over him or cut away.

And Fox is in his doghouse.

Comment

• She’s a numbskull, but this won’t be the last time this happens:

Comment

• One if the things I found funny while watching the impeachment debate on CSPAN was listening to Swalwell chastise Republicans for reckless behavior that could harm America and embolden our enemies.

I, mean, c’mon, some of this shit is like a Babylon Bee or Onion article come to life.

Comment

• Yeah, it’s almost unbelievable
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      One if the things I found funny while watching the impeachment debate on CSPAN was listening to Swalwell chastise Republicans for reckless behavior that could harm America and embolden our enemies.

I, mean, c’mon, some of this shit is like a Babylon Bee or Onion article come to life.
                      I have the same reaction to people who, just a week ago, were trying to disenfranchise six entire states for no good reason and are now preaching the gospel of unity.

But that said Swalwell is a publicity hound and shitbird who deserves to be removed from any position of relevance.

Comment

• Groucho said something about politics that sums it up well. Basically, they’re all shitbirds. And DSL thinks Wizards’s wings are the best in the nation.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• DSL sounds like a fucking idiot

Comment

• Heh. I'd never seen this before. Brian Kemp campaign commercial from a couple years ago. If I had no idea who he was I would assume this was a parody of Republican commercials

Comment

I have the same reaction to people who, just a week ago, were trying to disenfranchise six entire states for no good reason and are now preaching the gospel of unity.

But that said Swalwell is a publicity hound and shitbird who deserves to be removed from any position of relevance.
                              No doubt. The hypocrisy is rampant. The difference is the side that wanted to burn down the world before and are now talking unity lost. Nothing they wanted came to fruition. Electing Trump, defeating Biden, decertifying an election, stopping a second impeachment: Golden Sombrero stuff. Swalwell and his ilk are on a streak and as such their hypocrisy seems more blatant by contrast. Getting mad at Republicans now is like getting mad at the crazy guy talking to himself in the park.

Comment

Heh. I'd never seen this before. Brian Kemp campaign commercial from a couple years ago. If I had no idea who he was I would assume this was a parody of Republican commercials

It’s a southern thing:

Comment

Working...
                                X