Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of them actually have hotel rooms,
    Some of which were at the Trump hotel in DC ... but go ahead ...

And since the National Guardsmen were so well taken care of in DC, the governors of the states that sent them have ordered them back home.

I wonder who got the beans and weenies C-rats .... probly the guardsmen from NY ... those lucky bastards ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's a good reminder that if you join the Natty Guard you might one day have to do Army shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

More riveting than the recipe for your secret wings sauce - aka "Preparation G".
        horribly awful
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          And the "party of unity" has decided to carry on with their ridiculous "Impeachment Part Deux" beginning on Monday... The Party of Impeachment and "No" continues its barnstorming ways ...

lets all join hands .... coom bye yah ....

What's Covid?

What vaccines?

What economy?

What relief?

No,..no ... no ...

Its MUCH more important to impeach TRUMP....
          Yes liney...the left is more than willing to have Americans suffer for a year in order to achieve power. Very Stalin-like isn't it?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            It's a good reminder that if you join the Natty Guard you might one day have to do Army shit.
            I get that, Mike. Nat Guardsmen have to be ready to fight and defend at a moment's notice, and that should always be respected and taken seriously.

But for the duty they were activated for, the powers that be could have at least tried to find a local warehouse or other facility where the guardsmen could have crashed away from the weather, and provided them with at least some comfort, better than a parking garage. Even a school gymnasium or two would have been better than a freaking parking garage ...

sheesh

Comment

And the "party of unity" has decided to carry on with their ridiculous "Impeachment Part Deux" beginning on Monday... The Party of Impeachment and "No" continues its barnstorming ways ...

lets all join hands .... coom bye yah ....

What's Covid?

What vaccines?

What economy?

What relief?

No,..no ... no ...

Its MUCH more important to impeach TRUMP....
              I personally don't think Biden is wild about this occupying time. There was a report last night that Mitch and Chuck may strike a deal to delay the trial for two weeks. I admit I didn't think that was possible but I guess so if they can agree on it. McConnell said it wouldn't be fair to Trump to start immediately because he barely has a legal team in place (one guy from South Carolina, last I heard)

Would remind you that 10 Republicans voted to impeach.

And even some other Republicans like Chip Roy thought Trump's general behavior over the past 2 months was impeachable. He just didn't like what's described in the actual articles. He pointed to Trump trying to compel Pence to throw out electoral votes and swing the election for him as impeachable conduct.

Comment

• Would remind you that 10 Republicans voted to impeach. And even some other Republicans like Chip Roy thought Trump's general behavior over the past 2 months was impeachable.
                So, since 10 Republicans voted for the article, we must press on. Got it.

And now "behavior" is sufficient to impeach? By that measure, every President since Silly Billy could have been "impeached".

But, I have no voice in this matter. The election removed any voice that people like me have in DC. I am at the mercy of The Party now.

Proceed, and do whatever ...

Comment

And now "behavior" is sufficient to impeach? By that measure, every President since Silly Billy could have been "impeached".

But, I have no voice in this matter. The election removed any voice that people like me have in DC. I am at the mercy of The Party now.

FFS, you have the same "voice" you had before the election.

Cut the childish drama
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Cut the childish drama
                    This, coming from the guy who applauded the killing of the unarmed "rioter" entering a window at the Capitol.

Comment

This, coming from the guy who applauded the killing of the unarmed "rioter" entering a window at the Capitol.
                      WTF would that have to do with the fact that you are being a drama queen?

By your logic anyone who voted for the guy who lost has no voice.

It is silly drama queen bullshit.

Sadly, there are somewhere around 50 Senators that think the same as you, so your voice is being heard
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Would remind you that 10 Republicans voted to impeach.

They are not Republicans...they are NeverTrumperRINO pieces of cow dung.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Would remind you that 10 Republicans voted to impeach.

They are not Republicans...they are NeverTrumperRINO pieces of cow dung.
                          Oh right. What makes someone a true conservative is loyalty to trump and a willingness to support whatever HE supports.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

WTF would that have to do with the fact that you are being a drama queen?

By your logic anyone who voted for the guy who lost has no voice.

It is silly drama queen bullshit.

Sadly, there are somewhere around 50 Senators that think the same as you, so your voice is being heard
                            Anyone who can applaud the killing of an unarmed woman (and a veteran as well) has no credibility with me.

In addition, not only did you applaud it, you also cursed her existence.

I have made no secret of my disgust with Antifa and BLM, but I have never, ever applauded any of them losing their lives, no matter how foolish and destructive their actions were.

You can go on applauding the killing of those who oppose your views. That is acceptable in today's Party. Elimination of all opposition is paramount. I get that.

You fit that profile very well.

Comment

So every time the Democrats lose, I no longer have a voice. Is that right?

Comment

Anyone who can applaud the killing of an unarmed woman (and a veteran as well) has no credibility with me.

In addition, not only did you applaud it, you also cursed her existence.

I have made no secret of my disgust with Antifa and BLM, but I have never, ever applauded any of them losing their lives, no matter how foolish and destructive their actions were.

You can go on applauding the killing of those who oppose your views. That is acceptable in today's Party. Elimination of all opposition is paramount. I get that.

You fit that profile very well.

Oh, cut the self righteous bulshit.

Again, if any of that were true, WTF does it have to do with the fact that you are being a drama queen?

And BTW, being a veteran does not give one the right to be a dumbass with no consequences.
                                Last edited by CGVT; January 22, 2021, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X