No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liney, sign up at Rite Aide (after you sign up online for your county Health Dept). Rite-Aid made an announcement last week that 65 and up will be eligible as soon as the vaccine arrives.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Agree on both points. Re: Fauci, once something is watered down with 15 caveats it becomes essentially meaningless. People can take his comments and seemingly turn them into whatever conclusion they want because its just a bunch of word salad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Agree on both points. Re: Fauci, once something is watered down with 15 caveats it becomes essentially meaningless. People can take his comments and seemingly turn them into whatever conclusion they want because its just a bunch of word salad.
        Also I think he's been on tv too much. When there's nothing really new to say, stay away from tv. The more he goes on the greater the odds he contradicts himself.

The man has an ego, to be sure. It's just that everyone's ego pales in comparison to you-know-who.

Comment

• You white folks are the root of all evil. Accept it, and pay up.

Former President Barack Obama blamed "the politics of White resistance and resentment" as the reason why he didn't push financial reparations for Black Americans during his presidency.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Re: Fauci.

I think at the beginning, he was more right than he was wrong. But, I think like the rest of us, he's getting tired of the whole thing and just wants it over. He should probably consider stepping aside and let someone else carry the water for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Try to be less white.
              I'm going to identify as trans-black from now on and see if that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                You white folks are the root of all evil. Accept it, and pay up.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...ite-resistance
                I wish that he had tried it. I really do. Lots of people still needing that wakeup call.

Comment

• Had to be 3-4 months ago I posted a story about the Attorney General of South Dakota running over a man and leaving the scene. He told police he thought he had hit a deer. More details have come out recently, like the fact that the dead's man's glasses ended up inside the car. They're trying to impeach him now because he's refused to resign.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    You white folks are the root of all evil. Accept it, and pay up.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...ite-resistance
                    You are the whitest mofo I know...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Proof that the Beatles are racists...
                      Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It needs to be made less white. I demand Album Title Justice immediately and will protest mostly peacefully until John, George, and Ringo are resurrected from the dead to correct this injustice.

Comment

• Rename it the Less White Album...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That’s gold, Jerry!

Comment

• Ringo's not dead.. (?)

Comment

• Right, the REAL Paul is dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X