• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Ringo's not dead.. (?)
    He is to me!!

Comment

• Ringo is an Alabama fan due to his longtime friendship with local artist, Nall Hollis.
      Attached Files
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Got to pay your dues if you wanna sing the blues

Comment

• Ringo is one of the luckiest guys ever. He's kind of like the Forrest Gump of musicians.

Comment

• Yep. And he'll be the Beatle that lives to 118.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Ringo is an Alabama fan due to his longtime friendship with local artist, Nall Hollis.
              He probably is wearing that shirt because he found it in a garbage can somewhere and fished it out.

Comment

• 240221school1.jpg

(No caption needed)

Comment

• No no no no I don't smoke it no more...I'm tired of waking up on the floor...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• he wakes up with barbara bach

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Ringo's not dead.. (?)
                      Liney: These came from a District 10 Health Department email I received today.The email is at https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?pl...pGJqMXtQVZkkFB

Comment

• Thanks Geezer
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Senate Parliamentarian rules the fed minimum wage can't be raised through reconciliation.

Means, at best, it'll prob be raised to $10-$11 in a normal bill. If even that.

Comment

• Sounds good. Now send me helicopter money.

Comment

• There is zero surprise re minimum wage. Even Biden knew it.

As a reminder, we’re still mostly dealing with wages for entry level, first-time and/or part-time work. I’m not super excited about a bunch of teenage choads getting a windfall. However, as Mike noted, looking forward to more Prog “free” money for us fully-employed 40-something professionals!
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I agree reconciliation is the wrong route and $15 is probably too much too fast. But also....

1978: $2.75
                                1979: $2.90
                                1980: $3.10
                                1981: $3.35
                                1990: $3.80
                                1991: $4.25
                                1996: $4.75
                                1997: $5.15
                                2007: $5.85
                                2008: $6.55
                                2009: $7.25

There hasn't been an increase since 2009 and that was actually voted on in 2007, so 14 years.

And fwiw, $2.75 in 1978 is comparable to $11.03 today after inflation

The 3.45% inflation rate means $2.75 in 1978 is equivalent to $13.09 today. This inflation calculator uses the official US consumer price index published by the Department of Labor.

Comment

Working...
                                X