No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get it, when you are out of power you have to return to deficit hawk mode, this is the way.

Comment

• Comment

• Nothing this reckless since Duke & Duke tried to manipulate the FCOJ market...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Diminished work force from Covid+’s also drove food prices up. Meat packing, chicken plants, and farms depend on labor that had a reduced available workforce due to Covid.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There were some supply shocks for sure, but the prices haven't abated since then.

Comment

• The Dude abides
              Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You must be very conflicted about it when you fire up your new car. Damn Robspierre!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  I get it, when you are out of power you have to return to deficit hawk mode, this is the way.
                  I'm a deficit hawk? Fascinating. I guess if I was, say, only for a $600B additional CARES then I'm a deficit hawk. I tried.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• One thing I don't get is that if there is absolutely zero repercussions to printing money -- or, at a minimum, we're no where close to suffering any such repercussions -- then why on earth do we need to raise taxes? It's obviously can't be a fiscal reason. So, it must be a punitive and/or social re-engineering reason. Which, I guess, fits the Progs to a tee.

Comment

• Legal counterfeiting
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As we all knew, the Colorado shooter purchased his gun commercially and, therefore, passed a background check. So, naturally, the Ds answer is MORE background checks.

Progs gonna Prog.

Comment

• Careful you are courting a page long post from Jeff Buchanan on MMT.

Comment

• We don't need to raise taxes. Print more money. That's it.

Comment

• All I know is...one night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble...I almost felt the devil next to me...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Master baiter gonna bait

Comment

Working...
                                X