No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember what those pesky kids yelled in Red Dawn...

WOLVERINES!!

Coincidence? I think not.​​​
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I do appreciate the pride Lineygoblie takes in the Michigan Militia's ability to finish the job where the Wolverine Watchmen failed. To me the complicated scheme in which they wanted to have a show trial and execute her on live TV was way too complex.

Comment

• WOKEVERINES!!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• oops Freudian slip
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Froot absolutely loves playing up his Right Wing militia boogeyman. The coup d'etat is coming any second.

He genuinely believes this. He has no answer for why when a massive Right Wing mob occupied the capital they just took a bunch of selfies and the only casualty was an unarmed Trump supporter, but he believes it nonetheless. He's an absolutely perfect serf. Loyal and devoid of independent thought.
            Last edited by Hannibal; April 7, 2021, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• You are on to me, what am I going to.do?!!??!?

Comment

• idiot
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When this fella fed the cop to the crowd he did it for all of the selfie opportunities.

Comment

• This fine, upstanding gentle Trumper simply grabbed a hockey stick instead of his selfie stick when he packed for the Capitol Riot. It's an honest mistake.
                    Prosecutors say a Wixom man was among the most violent rioters at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, alleging he beat police offices with a hockey stick while they were down

Comment

• Comment

• Hopefully the chick was of age. Otherwise, he has a whole separate set of problems.

Comment

• Teeing me up for some Alabama jokes there

Comment

• Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              Froot absolutely loves playing up his Right Wing militia boogeyman. The coup d'etat is coming any second.

He genuinely believes this. He has no answer for why when a massive Right Wing mob occupied the capital they just took a bunch of selfies and the only casualty was an unarmed Trump supporter, but he believes it nonetheless. He's an absolutely perfect serf. Loyal and devoid of independent thought.
                              FTR, the Michigan Militia condemned the "plan" to kidnap Whitmer, as do I. I'd rather vote her out in 2022. If John James runs against her, he has a good chance of winning.

Dictator Whitmer won't win a 2nd term.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sure they condemned it. When they were packing heat in the Capitol Rotunda they were just concerned citizens.

Comment

Working...
                                X