X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy to Andrew right now

Arrested Development Treason GIF

Comment

• Very good article on the issue of the day yesterday (banning meat and such): https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...an-hamburgers/

Invariably, conservatives will use hyperbole that goes beyond what Ds actually want to do and the Ds will gaslight the fuck out of it claim they don't want to do anything to red meat. Well, yeah -- they actually do. And there's really no getting around the fact that their Climate Change aspirations MUST involve a MASSIVE reduction in consumption of red meat. There is absolutely, 100% no way to deny that's what they want to do.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Very good article on the issue of the day yesterday (banning meat and such): https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...an-hamburgers/

Invariably, conservatives will use hyperbole that goes beyond what Ds actually want to do and the Ds will gaslight the fuck out of it claim they don't want to do anything to red meat. Well, yeah -- they actually do. And there's really no getting around the fact that their Climate Change aspirations MUST involve a MASSIVE reduction in consumption of red meat. There is absolutely, 100% no way to deny that's what they want to do.
        Conservatives have not exaggerated one bit in this regard.

Also -- article is paywalled.
        Last edited by Hannibal; April 28, 2021, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• An FOIA request has been filed to find out how numerous nonviolent, noncriminal Conservatives like Lauren Witzke and Nick Fuentes have mysteriously and suddenly been added to the no-fly list.

I will bet anything -- absolutely anything in the world -- that this request will be denied and this information will never be made public.

Comment

• Biden has already signed the executive order ordering the immediate arrest of all meat-eaters, to be detained at FEMA camps now opening across the US!!!

Comment

• At this point, there's nit much DSL can say in response. It's mostly indefensible.

Also, Trillion Dollar Joe's proposed spending amounts to over $17,000 PER PERSON and over $46,000 per household. I feel 100% fucking certain that this bullshit won't come close to being worth $46,000 to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                BACK THE BLUE!!!*

(*unless they arrest Republicans)
                The FBI isn't "the blue".

The FBI is now this.

DfuSvyHW4AA_6Rv.jpg

Comment

At this point, there's nit much DSL can say in response. It's mostly indefensible..
                  It always is. He has to find stawmen to knock down or deflect.

Give him credit. Unlike CGVT, DSL is at least wise enough to avoid ever stating a position to which he can later be held to account. It's obvious to anyone paying attention what his positions and opinions are though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

It always is. He has to find stawmen to knock down or deflect.

Give him credit. Unlike CGVT, DSL is at least wise enough to avoid ever stating a position to which he can later be held to account. It's obvious to anyone paying attention what his positions and opinions are though.
                    Thanks! I will say that most of your political beliefs sound better in the original German

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Thanks! I will say that most of your political beliefs sound better in the original German
                      Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

He has to find stawmen to knock down or deflect.

Comment

• Hey, everybody! It's the 30 day anniversary of Rochelle Walensky's "impending doom" LMAO.

Comment

• LMMFAO.

Nothing better than a country full of Fear Monkeys if you wanna consolidate power. JFC.

Comment

At this point, there's nit much DSL can say in response. It's mostly indefensible.

Also, Trillion Dollar Joe's proposed spending amounts to over $17,000 PER PERSON and over $46,000 per household. I feel 100% fucking certain that this bullshit won't come close to being worth $46,000 to me.
                            I missed this, what's indefensible? Are you referring to Project Hamburglar or the trillions in spending? I'm probably going to be okay with most of the spending as I look at specifics, even if I don't personally benefit.

I don't support banning or rationing meat. I think just from a general health standpoint people would be better off scaling back their meat intake, but I don't exactly live by that code myself. But you and I know that there would be howls of "tyranny" if Biden merely suggests cutting back on the number of hamburgers you consume in a week. We already have a track record of that when Obama tried to change school lunches from having cheeseburgers, hot dogs, and fries every day to include vegetables.

Comment

LMMFAO.

Nothing better than a country full of Fear Monkeys if you wanna consolidate power. JFC.
                              Fear is a greater motivator than contentment. Dems use it, conservatives sure as hell use it.

Comment

• In all seriousness whatever they're investigating Giuliani over is probably not connected to Trump or only in the very loosest sense. It's probably got more to do with getting paid by a Ukrainian mafia figure that's on a US sanctions list. But I would think any judge signing off on a warrant to raid an attorney's home & office would want some very clear evidence that there's something "there" there, especially when said attorney has counted the President as a client and is himself a former Fed Prosecutor and US Attorney.

Comment

Working...
                                X