Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I'm pretty sure Comrade CGVT knows about Trumpers because he lives Alabama and not Russia, but make no mistake plenty of fellas in Russia love Agent Donald.
    Yeah- just like those Indian guys that promise to "lower my credit card debt" live in "Royal Oak" and "Auburn Hills"

Comment

• Sheldon Whitehouse doubles down on membership in all-white club? Shocked. The Ds have an Elitism Problem: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...YUd?li=BBnbfcL

Democrats seem increasingly willing to fight battles that benefit a new, highly educated base, rather than their working class voters of yore. It's undeniable at this point: Folks like Sheldon Whitehouse do not have the same interests as my white working class Appalachian family, just as they don't have the same interests of Black working class people. Even if Bailey's Beach diversified its members now, it wouldn't change the lives of the vast majority of Black people in this country who would still be prohibited from joining based on the cost alone. Sounds like a hollow victory to me.

No matter how many platitudes and mantras they may repeat, wealthy white liberals are, at the end of the day, wealthy and white. Their interests are not the same as those of us in the working class.
      One of them reasons White Liberals have to keep telling black folks how awful shit is for them. Gotsta play that race card. Gotsta infantalize voters so that the benevolent Federal government of liberal technocrats can solve all your problems. Gotsta.

Left gonna Left. Progs gonna Prog.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Biden licks Putin's boots and elevates him: https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/19/opini...rov/index.html

Seems like we have a REAL Putin's Cockholster running shit now.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          In yet another utopian Prog world, New Zealand will send a man to the olympics to compete in female weightlifting: https://www.npr.org/2021/06/21/10087...-at-the-olympi

"She" is a mere 43 years old. The woman bumped from the team is not too happy about, but that's obviously because she's a hateful fucking bigot -- well, according to The Left.
          I mentioned this a couple months ago. This is the guy that never lifted weights until he was 37, transitioned to female, and won silver at the World Championships. I hope he wins the Olympic gold to demonstrate what a mockery it is.

Comment

• A report authored by the Michigan Senate GOP has concluded that there was no significant fraud in the 2020 election and that many of the claims insisting it happened to be "ludicrous". The Republican Chair, Senator McBroom, specifically called out the Antrim County conspiracy theories as having nothing legitimate behind them.

The report is worth skimming through because they debunk a lot of things. Did dead people vote? Did hundreds of thousands of people get sent an absentee ballot without requesting them? And the conspiracy theories regarding Antrim County are squashed pretty thoroughly

The report even recommends Liney's favorite lawyer, Miss Nessie, take legal action against people who pushed fraud lies to raise money or gain publicity

Long-awaited investigation repudiates conspiracy theories and recommends Attorney General Dana Nessel launch probe of those who spread claims for personal gain.

Michigan Senate Republicans Welcome to the Michigan Senate Republicans website.This website is a convenient way for you to stay informed on proposed legislation.  You can also use the website to access valuable resources and information on a variety of topics.Thank you for visiting,Michigan Senate Republicans Follow us on social media Facebook-f Icon-x Youtube Recent News...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I mentioned this a couple months ago. This is the guy that never lifted weights until he was 37, transitioned to female, and won silver at the World Championships. I hope he wins the Olympic gold to demonstrate what a mockery it is.
              I would like a lib to explain to me how testosterone pumping through his muscles for 23 years isn't an unfair advantage to a biological female.

Come on "Party of Science", let's hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                I haven't seen the precise reasons why they did this yet, but the DOJ shut down dozens of Iran-linked websites today. The only one I recognize really is Press TV, which is Iran's English-language state tv channel.

https://apnews.com/article/iran-midd...9e1baaa5e30e37

As part of nuclear talks in Vienna, Washington has agreed to lift sanctions on Iran’s oil and shipping sectors, as well as to remove several senior officials from its blacklists, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s chief of staff said Wednesday.

“All issues of insurance, oil and shipping have been agreed, and about 1,040 sanctions from the Trump era will be lifted according to this agreement,” Mahmoud Vaezi told reporters on the sidelines of Wednesday’s cabinet meeting.

Officials who would have sanctions removed included several figures from Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei’s inner circle, he said.

Comment

Of course, Progs heroine Ilhan Omar and Froot's personal heroine, Tlaib, consistently spew hatred toward Israel in their pro-Hamas positions and, voila -- hate crimes against Jews spike. https://www.npr.org/2021/05/24/99979...h-of-gaza-viol

I'm sure they'd prefer that the Jewish victims were actually in Israel, but they're probably not losing any sleep over the fact that they're in the US.
                  The day they're really looking forward to is when Iran launches its first nuclear missile at Tel Aviv. After all "palestine" must be liberated at all costs. Even if it means decades of nuclear fallout, and the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Muslim Arabs.

President Harris will giggle, and say "how did that happen?"
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yes, you have heard many things from me on Talib. Good catch!

Comment

In yet another utopian Prog world, New Zealand will send a man to the olympics to compete in female weightlifting: https://www.npr.org/2021/06/21/10087...-at-the-olympi

"She" is a mere 43 years old. The woman bumped from the team is not too happy about, but that's obviously because she's a hateful fucking bigot -- well, according to The Left.
                      "She" may not be able to go after "her" testicle injury. Just one of the things gals have to deal with.

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND—100% totally female weightlifter Laurel Hubbard was forced to bid farewell to her Olympic dreams yesterday after a tragic accident left her with a severely lacerated testicle. Hubbard would have been the first transgender woman to compete in the Olympics. The injury is not life-threatening, but doctors have advised Hubbard that she needs to refrain from heavy lifting for at least six to eight weeks as her injury heals. Obviously, that means Olympic weightlifting is off the table. Hubbard was something of a controversial figure at this year’s games given that she was born a biological male and competed as a male weightlifter until 2013. Many critics argued that this gave her an unfair advantage compared to female weightlifters, but Hubbard says that’s ridiculous. “Sure, there are some biological differences like bone density and muscle strength between the sexes,” Hubbard said. “But none of those gives me an unfair advantage in weightlifting, which is really more about finesse and technique!” Hubbard said while she's disappointed she won’t be able to live out her Olympic dreams this year, that’s just the way it goes. “Sometimes your testicles get in the way,” Hubbard said. “That’s just something we gals have to deal with.” 

Comment

• Ha! Babylon Bee is good stuff.

Comment

• fuckin' crackers
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Supposedly wacko millionaire John McAfee has killed himself in a Spanish prison just hours after a judge ordered him to be extradited to the US

Comment

• I believe the proper term is "epsteined".

Comment

• I had the over at 4:00 central for the nut job conspiracies to come out.

Looks as if I'd have lost.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X