Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I would like a lib to explain to me how testosterone pumping through his muscles for 23 years isn't an unfair advantage to a biological female.

Come on "Party of Science", let's hear it.
    ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      I had the over at 4:00 central for the nut job conspiracies to come out.

Looks as if I'd have lost.
      You’ve been losing for quite some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
        I believe the proper term is "epsteined".
        Hillary still has a long reach
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• mcafee-tweets-54.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1024.jpg

Comment

• Playing the long con.

Comment

• No surprise here:

​​​​​​A Scientist Tracked Down Chinese Coronavirus Sequences That Had Disappeared Online

“I think it's certainly consistent with an attempt to hide the sequences,” said the researcher, whose internet sleuthing has uncovered 13 genetic sequences from early in the outbreak in Wuhan, China.

This is a big deal. If you've been following the importance of identifying early gene sequences of SARS2, these SARS2 sequences are like presenting DNA evidence supporting allegations of crimes in a criminal case.

Basically what these sequences reveal is this: evidence of a change from SARS (or basic coronavirus) to what is know known as SARS2 and the timing of it. If you know these things you know if it was manipulated and when. So, scientists recovered them but I'm still not seeing smoking gun stuff coming from this discovery ...... yet.

​​​​​​https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...eted-china-nih
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Rudy Giuliani's law license has been suspended in NY. There's a lengthy decision below. It recounts numerous instances in which he gave demonstrably false statements under oath in courtrooms, to politicians, and the public.

I know there's plenty of more important stuff to talk about, but pardon my schadenfreude.

Comment

• Court Suspends Giuliani’s Law License, Citing Trump Election Lies

The former mayor of New York, who was once the top federal prosecutor in Manhattan, is now barred from practicing law in the state.

​​​​​​https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/24/n...ded-trump.html
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Court Suspends Giuliani’s Law License, Citing Trump Election Lies

The former mayor of New York, who was once the top federal prosecutor in Manhattan, is now barred from practicing law in the state.

​​​​​​https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/24/n...ded-trump.html
                    Fun Fact: Apparently one of the judges who signed off on the suspension also presided over his divorce from Wife #2 (Andrew's mother).

Anyways, Rudy is going through some things

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Fun Fact: Apparently one of the judges who signed off on the suspension also presided over his divorce from Wife #2 (Andrew's mother).

Anyways, Rudy is going through some things
                      Seems like a conflict of interest to me

But it should surprise no one that NY would target Trump supporters.

Comment

• Who says Florida politics isn't without entertainment value?

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                          Who says Florida politics isn't without entertainment value?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...t-squad-494976
                          If that is true, that is some crazy shit.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In war, the moral is to the physical as three is to one. The American military, the most powerful martial force in the world, has consistently preached and followed that dictum. In 2017, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis declared that the fundamental criterion by which to judge key actions in the Department of Defense was clear: Does the action enhance the lethality of the force?

Inside the military, however, another criterion has taken central booking: diversity. The focus has shifted toward emphasizing gender and racial equality, particularly in leadership positions. Diversity has replaced lethality as the lodestone for the military. “It’s all about war-fighting readiness,” Chief of Naval Personnel Vice Admiral John Nowell Jr. said. “We know that diverse teams that are led inclusively will perform better.”

The US military is an American institution. Its character and values mirror, or should mirror other American institutions. This article may be a clarion call to the dangers America faces as a result of the infiltration of progressive, liberal values into countless American organizations.

In war, the moral is to the physical as three is to one. The American military, the most powerful martial force in the world, has consistently preached and followed that dictum. In 2017, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis declared that the fundamental criterion by which to judge key actions in the Department of Defense was clear: Does the action enhance the lethality of the force?
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• CNBC with a Headline straight out of Covid Fear Monkey Narrative: Covid is already deadlier this year than all of 2020. So why do many in U.S. think the problem’s over?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/24/covi...-its-over.html

I'll let Buchanan comment on that whopper first. (The story is fine; the headline, heh....)
                              Last edited by iam416; June 25, 2021, 07:09 AM.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                                In war, the moral is to the physical as three is to one. The American military, the most powerful martial force in the world, has consistently preached and followed that dictum. In 2017, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis declared that the fundamental criterion by which to judge key actions in the Department of Defense was clear: Does the action enhance the lethality of the force?

Inside the military, however, another criterion has taken central booking: diversity. The focus has shifted toward emphasizing gender and racial equality, particularly in leadership positions. Diversity has replaced lethality as the lodestone for the military. “It’s all about war-fighting readiness,” Chief of Naval Personnel Vice Admiral John Nowell Jr. said. “We know that diverse teams that are led inclusively will perform better.”

The US military is an American institution. Its character and values mirror, or should mirror other American institutions. This article may be a clarion call to the dangers America faces as a result of the infiltration of progressive, liberal values into countless American organizations.

https://www.hoover.org/research/mili...ous-experiment
                                "Best person for the job" is literally identified as a trait of "whiteness" by Progs. It's all so laughably stupid yet, unfortunately, it's all so real with the Ds in power.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X