Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    The pandemic is over and has been for some time. It has been well over a month since a US citizen who wants the vaccine has been unable to get it. The fact that new WuFlu victims are overwhelmingly unvaccinated means that they are not a public health threat to the vaccinated. The only function that wearing a mask serves you at this point is to provide comedy value to those of us who are informed and can think critically.
    Pretty hard to argue with most of that. But, Fear Monkeys gonna Fear Monkey.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Indisputable!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I don't understand the reasoning of asking vaccinated people to wear a mask. If they don't have it, and aren't going to get it, they can't spread it.

Right?
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There is no reasoning behind it. Fear Monkeys gonna Fear Monkey, dude.

Comment

• Meanwhile, the Chairman is on a roll. After brazenly and disgustingly perpetrating the Biggest of Lies about sensible voting laws, he now asserts that his TrillionS of dollars of "infrastructure" stuff will REDUCE inflation:

Because we’re going to be provided good opportunities and jobs for people, who in fact are going to be reinvesting that money back into all the things we’re talking about, driving down prices, not raising prices,
            That's not as brazen as the JIM CROW ON STEROIDS Biggest of Lies, but it's a nice little touch. It's up there with the Ds (and Biden) trying to say, Its the Rs who actually want to Defund the Police.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              I don't understand the reasoning of asking vaccinated people to wear a mask. If they don't have it, and aren't going to get it, they can't spread it.

Right?
              I don’t live in a state where anyone is mandating a mask - for vaccinated or unvaccinated.

But here is the reasoning for the states that are:

1. The vaccines aren’t 100%. Somewhere around 10-15% of all vaccinated people can still get or carry and transmit the virus.

2. People lie about being vaccinated and you really can’t check. Many businesses have signs that ask the unvaccinated to wear masks. No one does. Hell, you can even get fake vaccination cards on the internet.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If someone who has the vax is still shitting their pants, then why can't they be the ones to wear their face diapers?

Comment

• Michigan doesn't have a mask mandate anymore, but Gretch would love to have a reason to slap one back on if she could. For us, of course. She and her friends would continue to ignore her edicts as they did before.

Progressive hero Dr. Fauci has said on many occasions that fully vaccinated people do not need to wear masks outside. He's also said that people who are vaccinated can meet in groups without wearing masks, ie, family gatherings of members who are all vaccinated.

I'm not going back to wearing a mask outside. I won't wear one in my car. I'm not wearing one in my own house. I'm not going to wear one when I'm around people that I know have been vaccinated. That is probably going to get me in trouble eventually, but oh well ...

Comment

Progressive hero Dr. Fauci has said on many occasions that fully vaccinated people do not need to wear masks outside. He's also said that people who are vaccinated can meet in groups without wearing masks, ie, family gatherings of members who are all vaccinated.

I'm not going back to wearing a mask outside. I won't wear one in my car. I'm not wearing one in my own house. I'm not going to wear one when I'm around people that I know have been vaccinated. That is probably going to get me in trouble eventually, but oh well ...
                    I don't know why you think that you would get in trouble for that. That has been the message for quite a while.

Indoor masks may become a thing, because you don't know which people that are unmasked are un-vaccinated jackasses. Of course, to find out, all you have to do is ask them who won the election...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I don't know why you think that you would get in trouble for that. That has been the message for quite a while.
                      You and I both know people who feel that wearing a mask should be almost a 24/7 requirement. Vaxed or not.

Comment

• It remains this: if you're vaccinated you're fine. Whether states or the Chairman move to re-implement requirements to protectf folks who have intentionally opted not to get vaccinated will depend on whether or not you live in a Fear Monkey state or sensible state.

Comment

You and I both know people who feel that wearing a mask should be almost a 24/7 requirement. Vaxed or not.
                          Sure. And vegans think that I shouldn't eat meat too. Fuck 'em

Comment

There are also people who think that Stanley Kubrick filmed the Apollo moon landings on a soundstage.
                            Then there are the people who will never get over Trump.

These are the benchmarks of idiocy. Their purpose in life is to serve as warnings for the rest of us.

Comment

• the left is dying to get a vax passport in this country. Has zero to do with science.
                              Last edited by Kapture1; July 22, 2021, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                                the left is dying to get a vax passport in this country. Has zero to do with science.
                                I think there's a lot of truth to this. In fact, mandatory universal ID is something that I see gaining steam in coming years.

Comment

Working...
                                X