Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    1. Vaccinated people are testing positive. Undeniable.

2. You are not factoring in natural immunity which is more effective in resisting Covid. Undeniable.

3. They are now advocating mask wearing even if vaxed? Wtf? Undeniable.

4. Covid survival rate is still 99.6% Undeniable.

5. We are letting thousands of unvaxed illegals across our border with no outcry? Wtf? Undeniable.

You are a moron. Undeniable.
    Re #5 — and we give them all free health care at our emergency rooms. Important to note in a discussion that frequently references our overtaxed health care system.

Comment

• That has nothing to do with the fact that the vaccination is the quickest way to get to normal. Undeniable.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Does getting the vaccine make us "trumpsters"?
        Come on man! It's time CGVT comes out of the closet...lol

Comment

• Note to my good friend Jeff: Watch out, sir. Florida is in the CDC's sights:

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Want to be a student at U-M or MSU?

You WILL get the jab....

Comment

• Poor Gretch. She says 'her hands are tied' in the fight against Covid. And, of course, she blames her whole shopping list of people she dislikes for tying her hands. Forget that her own Michigan Supreme Court UNANIMOUSLY ruled that she violated the law she was using to usurp her authority.

Your Majesty? You were not elected to be Her Royal Highness of Michigan. You were elected Governor, (likely with the assistance of mid-range Republicans) to work with a Legislature made up of a lot of people that you dislike, but you said you could work with them anyway. You claimed your entire career until that point was one where you consistently worked across the aisle with those you oppose. Yet, that ability seems to have disappeared since you moved into the Governor's mansion. And, of course, you do not live by the same rules that you demand that we live by.

Whitmer's administration is using the same strategy from the spring, when Michigan had the worst surge in the U.S.: asking people to get vaccinated.

Election day took care of another person on the national stage that thought they were bigger than they are. Election day in 2022 will do the same to you if you don't straighten up and become the leader you think you are.

Comment

• Even if every single American got the vax...things will not be "normal" for the left. So stop with that CGVT...you know the left is NOT letting this opportunity go easily. There will be new strains and there will be annual "jabbings"...there will still be calls for social distancing and masks...there will still be calls for shutdowns...calls for more money for this...more money for that.

Fuck the vax.

Fuck the masks.

Fucking bullshit.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Even if every single American got the vax...things will not be "normal" for the left.
                    I see this as becoming more true with every passing day. In fact, one of the reasons masks are being "suggested" (read: mandated soon) is that "totally vaccinated people can catch AND SPREAD the delta variant".

So, even if we have 100% vax participation, those who want to control our lives will STILL want compliance with government demands. That's NOT a 'return to normal life'. That is caving in to government demands, and giving up "freedumbs".

And I'll admit, it saddens me to see someone mock freedom and liberties that the founding fathers were willing to give their lives for. Especially someone with a military background. Can you imagine the testicular fortitude it took for the founding fathers to write the Declaration of Independence? Has anyone ever read up on what happened to many of the signers of the DOI? For some, it was almost certain death at the hands of the British. Yet today, to cherish freedom and liberty is something to be mocked and scoffed at. That's too bad. And its not what the country was founded on.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I see this as becoming more true with every passing day. In fact, one of the reasons masks are being "suggested" (read: mandated soon) is that "totally vaccinated people can catch AND SPREAD the delta variant".

So, even if we have 100% vax participation, those who want to control our lives will STILL want compliance with government demands. That's NOT a 'return to normal life'. That is caving in to government demands, and giving up "freedumbs".

And I'll admit, it saddens me to see someone mock freedom and liberties that the founding fathers were willing to give their lives for. Especially someone with a military background. Can you imagine the testicular fortitude it took for the founding fathers to write the Declaration of Independence? Has anyone ever read up on what happened to many of the signers of the DOI? For some, it was almost certain death at the hands of the British. Yet today, to cherish freedom and liberty is something to be mocked and scoffed at. That's too bad. And its not what the country was founded on.
                      Amen brother Liney...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This guy is just not content at all, unless he's predicting 'pain and suffering'. That seems to be his niche.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said more “pain and suffering” is on the horizon as COVID-19 cases climb again and officials plead with unvaccinated Americans to get their shots.

Comment

• Things seem very “normal” to me in Ohio. The unvaccinated can risk whatever. The vaccinated are back to normal. Cool by me.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Things seem very “normal” to me in Ohio. The unvaccinated can risk whatever. The vaccinated are back to normal. Cool by me.
                            LAIR! GET THE JAB!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, I did. So, I really don’t have a fucking care in the world about COVID. None. Without vaccination, I had roughly a 249 out of 250 chance of surviving IF I even got it. With vaccine—way better.

So, yeah. Normal for me.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You are ab-normal...just sayin'
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X