Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU and KYR
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• no
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        This guy is just not content at all, unless he's predicting 'pain and suffering'. That seems to be his niche.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...se/5447188001/
        So, has anyone been able to determine if Fauci has profited more from the vaccine or from the gain of function research (Asking for a friend)?

Comment

Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Congratulations to the Canadian Women's Soccer Team who defeated the USA 1-0, to deny the Americans the opportunity to play for Olympic gold. The best the US can do now is salvage a bronze medal.

By losing to Canada, the US team will not have the opportunity to embarrass themselves and our great country with a self-righteous display of their own bigotry in the medal ceremony. Sweden could do everyone a favor and beat the US for the bronze, leaving the US out of the medal ceremony completely.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• USA! USA!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm all for the kids from the USA who proudly represent the USA. The self-entitled crybabies that gripe about how hard their pampered lives are can kiss mah grits.

Go Canada. (I hope my good friend Canada George sees this)

Comment

• smith-carlos-fists-leadtall-724jpg.jpg
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• sanya-richards-ross-usa-gold-medal-winner-in-the-womens-400m-at-the-D022Y9.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Congratulations to the Canadian Women's Soccer Team who defeated the USA 1-0, to deny the Americans the opportunity to play for Olympic gold. The best the US can do now is salvage a bronze medal.

By losing to Canada, the US team will not have the opportunity to embarrass themselves and our great country with a self-righteous display of their own bigotry in the medal ceremony. Sweden could do everyone a favor and beat the US for the bronze, leaving the US out of the medal ceremony completely.
                      Great news! Lets Go Sweden!!!!

Comment

• 224108784_974086153390829_7153935735693831450_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Uy3CXTo1NW4AX9qzKl9&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=1e81748716347b9e316c076d95fcbb2c&oe=612BCBE5.jpg

Well, .. I guess Joe DID drive a big rig ...

Comment

• The big rig lie is precisely the shit DSL would be all over if some other President said it. It's a LOL funny lie.

Comment

• I'd love to have Joe sit next to me in a 18 wheeler, then hand him the key and tell him to take me around the block. He probably wouldn't even know how to release the brakes.

Comment

• It's really, really, really great when Chairman Joe is even complaining about THE MEEEEEEDIA and their constant, gross fear-mongering. https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...fearmongering/

Welcome to the party, Chairman.

Comment

• I'm on a cruise ship. Everyone is vaxed. Safest travel and leisure venue in the world ......assuming we actually need to worry about it. We don't. It's over. Stopped in Nassau. The government will cancel all restrictions on August 13th following England's and Johnson's lead. Cases plummeted last week and continue to fall. Facts on the ground. Bahama's tourism industry is just starting to come back. They won't fuck this up again. The attitude on the street? Not worried about COVID 'mon.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X