Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

probably because he was the President of the United States?
    The guy from The Apprentice??

Are you sure?

Comment

• Chairman Joe should stay out of politics and stick to what he does best...sniffing hair...funding his drug addict son...falling down stairs...and drooling on himself...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The guy from The Apprentice??

Are you sure?
        pretty sure.

Comment

• 8Be4oZWg.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Chairman Joe should stay out of politics and stick to what he does best...sniffing hair...funding his drug addict son...falling down stairs...and drooling on himself...
            Come on down to Whizzie's, voted the 6th best wings in the greater Cozad area. Located between the Love's Truck stop and Whizzie's Erotic Gifts on Route 30.

Today's Special: Sloppy Joe served with chips and a hot cup of shut the fuck up. Just $4.99. Reminder: Do not touch the dancers.

Comment

• So...

In NYC, .. black folks will be required to show proof of vaccination to go into a bar, restaurant, gym, etc. BUT.. it is racist, bigoted and "Jim Crow on Steroids" to require them to show a valid ID before they vote.

Got it.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Come on down to Whizzie's, voted the 6th best wings in the greater Cozad area. Located between the Love's Truck stop and Whizzie's Erotic Gifts on Route 30.

Today's Special: Sloppy Joe served with chips and a hot cup of shut the fuck up. Just $4.99. Reminder: Do not touch the dancers.
                I'd go there. I love sloppy joes.

Comment

Awww DSL...you can touch the dancers if you want...but be careful...some are in drag...although you may like that...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I'd go there. I love sloppy joes.
                    ...I have a very special sloppy Joe for you liney...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

That sounds like Jim Crow on steroids on steroids...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And the resistance of the black community to get vaxed can be traced directly back to the presidential campaigns when Democrats were jumping in front of every microphone and camera they could find, to criticize Operation Warp Speed, because it was a Trump idea. Kamala Giggles is on record stating she would refuse to take "any Trump vaccine".

Now, those same people want to blame rural people (read: white people) for the low vax numbers. None of them have the guts to include ALL the demographics that are vax-resistant.

Comment

• The CDC acknowledges its data is incomplete because some states don't record/report the race of the vaccine recipient. They know 193M have had at least one dose but only know the race of about 112M of those (58%).

CDC’s home for COVID-19 data. Visualizations, graphs, and data in one easy-to-use website.

There is more information here. Of the 40 states where race/ethnicity is known, vaccination among whites is at 49% and among blacks at 38%. That's not only adults, that's everybody. There's a chart that breaks it down by state also. In Alabama, whites and blacks are vaccinated in equal proportions (only 34%). One of the biggest differences is in Florida where 52% of all whites have gotten it but only 28% of blacks. Asians are the most vaccinated group of all (at 66%)

KFF is collecting and analyzing data on COVID-19 vaccinations by race/ethnicity to gain increased insight who is receiving the vaccine and whether some groups are facing disparities in vaccination.

Comment

"The Democrats are the real racists" is a losing argument.

Comment

• Locally, Wayne County is at 66% and Detroit proper is sitting at 40.7%. Because systemic racism.

Rural Shiawassee is at 53% and Genesee County (Flint) next door is at 52%. Those fucking hillbillies are gonna get us all killed!

There is no breakdown that I can find for Flint vs. out-county but I suspect it would be very similar to Wayne/Detroit.
                              Last edited by Mike; August 5, 2021, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Census says it will publish the local data needed for redistricting next week. Then the gerrymandering can begin (some of the worst will be in Dem states).

Comment

Working...
                                X