No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's plenty of legitimate things to attack Biden for without you guys inventing petty bullshit to whine about. Complaining about the wristwatch thing is a joke, I've seen a number of conservatives say as much online, and besides that he wears his son's rosary on the same wrist right next to the watch. Some parents complained he wouldn't stop yakking about his dead kid. Maybe Beau was on his mind. Who knows.

Oh and the Taliban helicopter "public hanging" claim seems like its total bullshit too

Comment

• Oh and ex-felon, disgraced "academic" Dinesh D'Souza can go eat a dick. Who gives a damn what that fraud thinks about anything? (other than his bitter old society-hating fanbase).

How many books has he published this year? 7? And another 3 movies released? Sweet deal, make sure to buy them all. Dinesh relies on the kindness of strangers. If you're lucky he might also sell a variety of dietary supplements and homeopathetic medicines through his griftsite just like everyone else on the dirtbag right.

Comment

• D'Souza isn't disgraced. And I'll take a guy whose felony conviction is for penny ante Campaign Finance Law bullshit over the violent criminal martyrs of the Left anyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          There's plenty of legitimate things to attack Biden for without you guys inventing petty bullshit to whine about. Complaining about the wristwatch thing is a joke, I've seen a number of conservatives say as much online, and besides that he wears his son's rosary on the same wrist right next to the watch. Some parents complained he wouldn't stop yakking about his dead kid. Maybe Beau was on his mind. Who knows.

Oh and the Taliban helicopter "public hanging" claim seems like its total bullshit too

NO, the watch thing ISN'T a joke

And while we are one it, Beau Biden was killed by cancer, not incompetence. Joe really needs to quite playing a Gold Star father on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            D'Souza isn't disgraced. And I'll take a guy whose felony conviction is for penny ante Campaign Finance Law bullshit over the violent criminal martyrs of the Left anyday.
            Dinesh realized a couple decades ago that there was a lot more money to be made being a firebrand for the dimwitted dirtbag right than hanging around the National Review crowd. He's a pseudo-intellectual and a hack who'd never show up to a debate with anyone who genuinely knows what they're talking about. He lost his job as President of an evangelical school for sleeping around on his wife and than got sent to prison. A conservative icon, checks all the boxes. Now he hawks an endless parade of revisionist history books and "documentaries". I'm only speculating that he has his own line of pills, supplements, and phony medicine, but I feel that's an educated guess based on how every Trump conservative seems to peddle that shit.

Comment

• I didn't even know this clown was suing Twitter, but everyone will be pleased to know that the computer store guy who gave Hunter Biden's laptop to Giuliani has lost his defamation suit against Twitter, with prejudice, and has been ordered to pay all of Twitter's legal fees.

Comment

• It appears D'Souza struck a chord with that comparison of what progressives really honor. That's why progs let felons out of jail and want those in jail to be able to vote. Convicted felons are one demographic that is 100% Dem.

On the other hand, DSL seems to have a burr under his saddle "...I'm only speculating that he has his own line of pills, supplements, and phony medicine, but I feel that's an educated guess based on how every Trump conservative seems to peddle that shit." Such incisive reasoning.

Such unreasoning hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  It appears D'Souza struck a chord with that comparison of what progressives really honor. That's why progs let felons out of jail and want those in jail to be able to vote. Convicted felons are one demographic that is 100% Dem.

On the other hand, DSL seems to have a burr under his saddle "...I'm only speculating that he has his own line of pills, supplements, and phony medicine, but I feel that's an educated guess based on how every Trump conservative seems to peddle that shit." Such incisive reasoning.

Such unreasoning hate.
                  Not remotely true. And you accuse ME of having unreasoning hate. Boy oh boy

Now here's a word from Charlie Kirk and the healing power of Relief Factor

And look who else testifies to the miraculous effects of Pain Relief, a non-medicine that is totally not just over-the-counter fish oil supplements repackaged and sold for a much higher price as a subscription service that will be a pain to ever cancel.

E4HMAiSXwAIDs5I?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg

E4HMDMVXoAExiS7?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg

Comment

• Some crazy flooding videos from all around New York City tonight. Central Park had over 3 inches of rain in one hour, smashing the record that was set just last week from hurricane Henri.

Comment

• Most of you need to stop listening to the crap that's coming from easily digestible media. We've had this discussion. There's overt intent to create a reality that fits an agenda. In my life I've never seen it this bad. Unvarnished truth is hard to find.

There are obtainable and salient facts on the ground relating to the end of US military OPs in Afghanistan that can be separated from garbage. These point to one thing. A catastrophic failure in US presidential leadership as CINC. There will be long term consequences some of them clear to me. The rest I don't care about.

In 3y we can vote for president. My vote will reflect my view of the candidate's capacity to carry out his most important responsibility - protecting and defending America and its citizens.

What goes down from here re the Afgan shit-storm and national disgrace Biden is responsible for and whatever radical liberal legislation he signs into law in the last 3y of his presidency I can't do shit about. So, not paying attention or worrying about it.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I wrote last week about COVID, not being over. Depends on who you talk to and how you define that. I'm not as hard over as I was then on a lot of things. Seems we should be more certain but too much ancillary influences are clouding getting to that place.

Lots of well supported ideas of where we are and where we're headed. I can't say I'm sold on any one. I do believe, consistent with our CINC's failure in Afghanistan, his leadership in coordinating a national strategy to live with and carry on in the Era of COVID is just more evidence he's unfit to act as our President..

I favor national plan guudance to be implemented at the state level. There are a ton of ways to settle mask and vaccination debates raging differently in every state absent the politics distorting them now.

That would take a strong President and, well.......
                        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Fact of the day: 50%, the proportion of the world’s refugees who come from Arab countries.

Comment

• Remember that the "not Trump" candidate was going to win in 2020, no matter who. Trump was (is) even worse. Blame Dem primary voters for selecting a weak choice. No different than the shitheads that voted Trump on the 2016 cycle. Somehow the primaries need to be reformed to remove the hyper emotion and hyperbole that produces such bad offerings and populists that are cancer to reason.
                            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Biden isn't like Obama or Trump in that he doesn't have a core passionate base. He was chosen because he was the most electable and those of us who said so were proven correct. He was and is a filler President. He will either not run in 2024 or will lose. Unless the Republican nominee is Trump again, in which case he could be reelected.

Comment

• Chief Justice Roberts' dissent in the abortion decision that came at midnight last night is the most important one and should be read.

Comment

Working...
                                X