No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not just the courts that seem to me to be providing slam-dunk rulings on claims of voter fraud. That should constitute all the "substantive argument" you claim you need before you'll abandon your hypothesis.

Yet there's more anecdotal evidence that this sort of twisted made up reality - news stories floated that this or that happened at this or that voting place or machine or drop box - is a brazen effort to distort reality to support such claims of fraud. As well, you've got all these notables, Giuliani one of them, lying their asses off to create this false narrative. I can't understand how intelligent people are clinging to it.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

The American Revolution was fought to protect slavery AND to put more money in the pockets of the rich, white, landed gentry of the Colonial 1% club.
      You sir are Talent's buzz kill.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

You sir are Talent's buzz kill.
        I was really just echoing his statement. Both of those statements are included and offered as a reason for the War with certain ridiculous groups.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA is still bitter over Sherman's March and Northern Supremacy. It's understandable.

Grant > Lee
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            At 5:00 today (So around 5:45 Biden time) the president will unveil his new 6-pronged strategy to fight Covid. I'm super excited. I really think it's gonna work this time.
            I am hesitant to follow Covid recommendations from the same people that botched the shit out of the Afghanistan withdrawal.

That's not true, of course there is no way I am complying with any mandates.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I was really just echoing his statement. Both of those statements are included and offered as a reason for the War with certain ridiculous groups.
              I rarely get double entendre. My appologies.

Comment

• No need to apologize.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• mlbQ9Xt7.jpg

Comment

• Canvass report of Arizona's election is out and it is, indeed, SHOCKING (azcentral.com)

I dont neccesarily believe anything from this "canvass audit"

But if you read the article you run across a few names --kari lake and mark finchem

both seemingly throwing their support for the argument there is voter fraud

and both leading the republican polls for governor and secretary of state for next years election

Comment

• Meme Dis Gonna B Gud GIF
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• GHHs5B9C.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          The Lost Cause narrative and the whole Dunning School is, generally, a steaming pile of crap. However, it's a great example of how academics can control history and the way we view it. And it's a great example of why we should remain vigilant against fraudulent tellings of American history like, oh I don't know, that the American Revolution was fought to preserve slavery or other such mendacities that are slowly working their way into our history teachings as part of our ongoing battle against JIM CROW ON STEROIDS and our WHITE SUPREMACIST country.

Just saying...
                          Or how about the war to "end slavery"? My first job out of college was in Norfolk, which isn't quite "deep south", and it was a bit of a jolt to start hearing about "the War of Northern Aggression", and "States Rights" and see people get married in confederate uniforms. It was all very odd since none these people desired to own slaves and they weren't any more racist than the midwesterners that I grew up with.

Comment

• The nomination of David Chipman to head the ATF has been withdrawn. HIs activist side work with gun control groups and advocacy of a new 'assault rifle' ban (without sunset clause) demonstrated an agenda rather than unbiased leadership. This is not to criticize his 25 years with the ATF, his spotless record or his dedication to his job. He is simply not leadership material for the position at hand. Glad to see the nomination withdrawn.
                            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Kinda waiting on the folks here that blast DeSantis for overreaching to do the same with Xiden.

Let's see how intellectually honest you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                Canvass report of Arizona's election is out and it is, indeed, SHOCKING (azcentral.com)

I dont neccesarily believe anything from this "canvass audit"

But if you read the article you run across a few names --kari lake and mark finchem

both seemingly throwing their support for the argument there is voter fraud

and both leading the republican polls for governor and secretary of state for next years election
                                So there's no evidence this "canvas audit" is worth a shit but if Republican candidates are going with the flow and encouraging the nutjobs, then there really must be something to it!

For the millionth time, prove it in fucking court. None of this PR bullshit that's designed to manipulate people. Don't issue press releases about how you've proven fraud beyond a reasonable doubt, sue the state. Lawyer up. PROVE IT IN COURT. Anyone can say anything to the media, especially conservative media that'll print anything a Trump nut-sucker says and claim it's absolute truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X