Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    And, for the life of me, I really don't understand why on earth ivermectin is so fucking politicized.
    Because Donald Trump mentioned hydroxychloriquine a couple of times, and that made any mention of non Fauci-approved mitigation methods haram.

Comment

And, for the life of me, I really don't understand why on earth ivermectin is so fucking politicized. The Rolling Stone/MSM shit is unfathomable to me. I mean, I rather doubt it's some sort of panacea, to use the parlance of our times, but fuck me -- it ain't poison.
      Emergency use authorization is contigent on no treatments existing. Billions of dollars at stake here

Comment

• Africa too, very low covid numbers in areas of the continent ivermectin has been widely used for years.
        Last edited by Kapture1; September 10, 2021, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• What blows my mind is that Fauci hasn't been fucking fired and arrested.

He successfully circumvented a Congressional ban on funding of gain of function, he is partly responsible for this fucking virus, he lied to the American people about his involvement, lied to congress, and he is supposed to be the trusted voice to protect the nation? fuck Fauci.

Comment

And, for the life of me, I really don't understand why on earth ivermectin is so fucking politicized. The Rolling Stone/MSM shit is unfathomable to me. I mean, I rather doubt it's some sort of panacea, to use the parlance of our times, but fuck me -- it ain't poison.
            I've seen very very few people suggesting ivermectin or hydroxycloriquine as a treatment working in conjunction with the vaccines. If that were the case the promoters would be harmless, maybe even beneficial. But nearly everyone touting these drugs argues that they render the vaccines totally unnecessary and are a "less dangerous" alternative.

Comment

• 4mdg4CVb.jpg

Nah, it's just the taxpayers that get fucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I've seen very very few people suggesting ivermectin or hydroxycloroquine as a treatment working in conjunction with the vaccines. If that were the case the promoters would be harmless, maybe even beneficial. But nearly everyone touting these drugs argues that they render the vaccines totally unnecessary and a "less dangerous" alternative.
                how many people died from ivermectin vs the covid vaccine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

how many people died from ivermectin vs the covid vaccine?
                  Jeff and AA have both very patiently explained this stuff to you. I'm not going to reexplain it and I can't do as good of a job as them anyways.

Comment

• LewRfn3o.png

Comment

Jeff and AA have both very patiently explained this stuff to you. I'm not going to reexplain it and I can't do as good of a job as them anyways.
                      don't want to answer the question, got it.

Comment

don't want to answer the question, got it.
                        No, I don't. Because any discussion with you is a total waste of time. You're a hyper-political troll. Nothing more. Bye

Comment

No, I don't. Because any discussion with you is a total waste of time. You're a hyper-political troll. Nothing more. Bye
                          And you are an intellectually dishonest pussy. Have a good one.

Comment

I've seen very very few people suggesting ivermectin or hydroxycloriquine as a treatment working in conjunction with the vaccines. I.
                            Why should they?

Comment

What blows my mind is that Fauci hasn't been fucking fired and arrested.

He successfully circumvented a Congressional ban on funding of gain of function, he is partly responsible for this fucking virus, he lied to the American people about his involvement, lied to congress, and he is supposed to be the trusted voice to protect the nation? fuck Fauci.
                              This.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Why should they?
                                As a supplemental preventative maybe? I don't know. The point being that yes, the drugs when taken under a doctor's guidance are harmless, but they are almost always promoted as a replacement for the vaccine, they do the job just as well, and are significantly safer. The science behind that is extremely shaky.

Comment

Working...
                                X