Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    kristy gonna get mad

https://t.co/MS3XrGEXiW?amp=1
    Hoo boy, well that’s horrendous decision making on her part if true

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Hoo boy, well that’s horrendous decision making on her part if true
      I guess that depends. If Trump is the nominee in 2024, it's a VP resume enhancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Talent, what is the scuttlebutt around the Ohio GOP as to who the nominee to replace Portman is gonna be? I saw a story about a poll showing Mandel with a sizeable lead against the field, which I find alarming, but maybe it's all name recognition at this point.
        Haven't heard. Mandel is not a good candidate, but that might not matter in 2022. I hope it's someone else, but I'm not sure there's many better cards in the deck. The best R candidates are probably in state office. Mandel, meh. Total meh.

But, again, if 2022 is bad for the Ds then it won't matter. I don't think there's anyone other than Sherrod can win statewide in a BAD year for the Ds.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't particularly like any of the R's running but since any of them will have the edge over Tim Ryan I'm looking at the primary pretty much deciding the race. I'd strongly prefer it was someone I can stomach, not Mandel or Vance.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
            kristy gonna get mad

https://t.co/MS3XrGEXiW?amp=1
            "The governor has recently been on the defensive against Republicans upset with her handling of issues ranging from transgenderism to corporate vaccine mandates in her state. Critics have described her supposed “conservative principles” as hollow. "

Very true.

Comment

• I should add that all women are like that, politics doesn't matter.

Comment

• A dozen people who organized the rallies that preceded the Jan 6 riot got their subpoenas today.

Comment

• They’re getting to the bottom of it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    They’re getting to the bottom of it now.
                    I sure hope so, Mike!! Cross your fingers!!! For the good of the CONSTITUTION!!!

Comment

• Boy, Joe Manchin sure doesn’t seem like anywhere close to $3.5T is possible. It’s hard to believe that we’re dependent on the sanity of Joe Manchin to keep shit at “not quite as fucking bad” levels, but here we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Boy, Joe Manchin sure doesn’t seem like anywhere close to $3.5T is possible. It’s hard to believe that we’re dependent on the sanity of Joe Manchin to keep shit at “not quite as fucking bad” levels, but here we are.
                        I think everyone knows at this point $3.5T ain't happening. The majority of the anger I'm seeing out there is for Sinema. I think the difference is people believe Manchin is negotiating in good faith and she is not.

Comment

• Following up on the Corey Lewandowski stuff: he's been fired. He was leading the Trump Super PAC and now he's "going on to other endeavors".

Comment

• The difference is the Progs think they can leverage Sinema because Arizona is at least light blue whereas Manchin can tell them to fuck the fuck off with zero cares in the world. And that’s what he’s doing in his letter today and with his insistence on Hyde Amendment.

Sinema they think can be bullied, so the Progs will tar her and let the partisans relay their message. Like you.

We already know truth matters not to these people. They’re STILL talking about whipping Haitians. Tarring Sinema is nothing.

Comment

• Still one of the Trump Presidency's greatest photos and a perfect encapsulation of the top-tier "talent" he surrounded himself with.

4900017B00000578-0-image-a-8_1518115420170.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                The difference is the Progs think they can leverage Sinema because Arizona is at least light blue whereas Manchin can tell them to fuck the fuck off with zero cares in the world. And that’s what he’s doing in his letter today and with his insistence on Hyde Amendment.

Sinema they think can be bullied, so the Progs will tar her and let the partisans relay their message. Like you.

We already know truth matters not to these people. They’re STILL talking about whipping Haitians. Tarring Sinema is nothing.
                                I haven't verified it yet but a number of people have said that he demanded Hyde Amendment stuff be included in the covid bill. It wasn't and he still voted for it.

Manchin does a lot of talking. Enjoys talking to the press and being in the spotlight. Sinema most definitely does not.

Comment

Working...
                                X