Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take this as a positive. Nominate Powell, don't rock the boat

Comment

• Seems like his confirmation would be relatively easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Seems like his confirmation would be relatively easy.
        I'd be surprised if he couldn't get 75 votes

Comment

• One of my favorite stories of the past few days is the Chairman calling the reports about settling with ILLEGAL immigrants at $450,000 a pop "garbage" and saying "that's not gonna happen." And the, heh, the ACLU -- an ardent D ally, gently saying, ummm, yeah it is....and that the Chairman "may not have been fully briefed" on the issue. I remember back when it was fun to mock presidents for demanding excessively short memos -- probably in comic sans -- and generally not knowing what in the actual fuck was going on anywhere. I remember those days.

I just want to reiterate what a terrible fucking idea this, but, despite what The Chairman says, it's gonna happen.

In other news, OPEC+ has no interest in acceding to the Chairman's demands to increase oil production. Perhaps he'll shut down another domestic pipeline in response.

To something DSL brought up a few days ago, the Ds are insistent on eliminating the SALT cap and have shoved that back in the reconciliation shitfest. As DSL noted, that elimination is estimated to cost $500B with almost all of the tax savings coming for the top 5%. That outlay is also, by far and away, the single biggest cost in the reconciliation shitfest. Waaaay bigger than the child tax credits or EITC stuff. Just so we all know what the Ds stand for -- White, Professional elites. (To Bernie's credit -- he's more or less called this fucking bullshit)

But, the answer to Tuesday's results is that the Ds just haven't gone enough far left. Time to double down!

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Interesting article on Tanzania’s (now dead) president and his Covid policies:

Tanzania denied the existence of the pandemic for months, even as thousands likely died. The country is a clue to its hidden global toll.

…and staying on the continent - the civil war in Ethiopia rages on:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              One of my favorite stories of the past few days is the Chairman calling the reports about settling with ILLEGAL immigrants at $450,000 a pop "garbage" and saying "that's not gonna happen." And the, heh, the ACLU -- an ardent D ally, gently saying, ummm, yeah it is....and that the Chairman "may not have been fully briefed" on the issue. I remember back when it was fun to mock presidents for demanding excessively short memos -- probably in comic sans -- and generally not knowing what in the actual fuck was going on anywhere. I remember those days.

I just want to reiterate what a terrible fucking idea this, but, despite what The Chairman says, it's gonna happen.

In other news, OPEC+ has no interest in acceding to the Chairman's demands to increase oil production. Perhaps he'll shut down another domestic pipeline in response.

To something DSL brought up a few days ago, the Ds are insistent on eliminating the SALT cap and have shoved that back in the reconciliation shitfest. As DSL noted, that elimination is estimated to cost $500B with almost all of the tax savings coming for the top 5%. That outlay is also, by far and away, the single biggest cost in the reconciliation shitfest. Waaaay bigger than the child tax credits or EITC stuff. Just so we all know what the Ds stand for -- White, Professional elites. (To Bernie's credit -- he's more or less called this fucking bullshit)

But, the answer to Tuesday's results is that the Ds just haven't gone enough far left. Time to double down!
              Yeah, the Progs can be blamed for a lot, but the SALT thing is very much a centrist/mod demand. They want to be able to tell all the Karens and NIMBYs in their district that they just scored them a huge tax break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

America needs a Divorce. I can not find common ground with a group of people that want to push hateful and divisive racism on children in schools, want to flood communities with illegals and give them free taxpayer money, who use the levers of federal power to compel compliance with their experimental gene therapy mandate. A group of folks that will throw you in a cage for the rest of your life for exercising your right to self defense. Who want to let violent and dangerous criminals out of prison and abolish the police and 2nd amendment.

These fucks are anti American and fucking nuts. We need to split, the divide is too wide.
                A divorce of some sort does seem to be the only peaceful path forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Interesting article on Tanzania’s (now dead) president and his Covid policies:

Tanzania denied the existence of the pandemic for months, even as thousands likely died. The country is a clue to its hidden global toll.

…and staying on the continent - the civil war in Ethiopia rages on:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nat...now-i-have/amp
                  Earlier this week or maybe last weekend I saw that rebel forces were getting close to Ethiopia's capital

Comment

• vqpmFC2n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Earlier this week or maybe last weekend I saw that rebel forces were getting close to Ethiopia's capital
                      It's probably a trap. The Imperial Walkers will have little trouble in crushing the Rebel scum.

Comment

• t0N6XwbJ.jpg

One look at the mother and I can guess why the kid is so fucked up.

Comment

• Whoever impregnated her can't possibly be contributing much to the gene pool either.

For the sake of due diligence I looked it up and the mother did, indeed, give an interview to the Daily Mail she said the following:

"He depicted the rape as an accident, telling his mother he didn't mean to insert himself in her anus and was surprised when it caused her pain," the report said. "'He said he was intending for vaginal and it ended up for 10 seconds as anal,' the mom recalled."

"If I was in a position where I was about to be raped, I would be screaming, kicking, everything," the mother said. "You're 15. You can reasonably defend yourself. You're not just going to sit there and take it. And so, because there wasn't a presence of a fight, he felt it was okay to keep going."

With just hours to go before the polls close for Virginia's gubernatorial race, the Daily Mail published an exclusive interview with the mother of the convicted rapist at the heart of the Loudoun County case that took the state by storm. The mother of the teenage boy — both of whom remain unnamed by the

Brought to you by the folks who claim "silence if violence".
                          Last edited by Mike; November 5, 2021, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Whoever impregnated her can't possibly be contributing much to the gene pool either.

For the sake of due diligence I looked it up and the mother did, indeed, give an interview to the Daily Mail she said the following:

"He depicted the rape as an accident, telling his mother he didn't mean to insert himself in her anus and was surprised when it caused her pain," the report said. "'He said he was intending for vaginal and it ended up for 10 seconds as anal,' the mom recalled."

"If I was in a position where I was about to be raped, I would be screaming, kicking, everything," the mother said. "You're 15. You can reasonably defend yourself. You're not just going to sit there and take it. And so, because there wasn't a presence of a fight, he felt it was okay to keep going."

With just hours to go before the polls close for Virginia's gubernatorial race, the Daily Mail published an exclusive interview with the mother of the convicted rapist at the heart of the Loudoun County case that took the state by storm. The mother of the teenage boy — both of whom remain unnamed by the

Brought to you by the folks who claim "silence if violence".
                            and believe all women.

Comment

• Fuck Joe Biden

hXO32vuZ.jpg

Comment

• And the voters who voted for Youngkin are a "danger to society" for voting for him.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X