X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the left hates this country

5grgcCyz.jpg

Comment

• I see the left wing whackos got their bullet point marching orders...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• o29pAVWH.png

Comment

• Those nimrods want to make a hero of an unemployed police hater, and a villain out of a man who was fighting for his life.

Makes sense to me ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            Those nimrods want to make a hero of an unemployed police hater, and a villain out of a man who was fighting for his life.

Makes sense to me ...
            Take down statues of our founding fathers and erect statues of career criminals like Saint Floyd of Fentanyl

If they were actively trying to ruin this country, would they be doing anything differently?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
              the left hates this country
              I'm sure that country exists somewhere.... else.

Speaking of everyone's favorite awful quarterback, did you see Jason Whitlock's evisceration of Kap? Daddy issues. Lol.

Comment

• ZdCUp571.jpg

Comment

• so why does the ashley biden diary so important that the fbi sends 10 agents at 5am to a reporters house with warrants

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    so why does the ashley biden diary so important that the fbi sends 10 agents at 5am to a reporters house with warrants
                    Makes you wonder why the FBI would be so interested in something that a year ago, the mainstream media was saying was Russian election interference.

Have any reporters asked Joe Biden why his daughter claims that he took inappropriate showers with her?
                    Last edited by Hannibal; November 9, 2021, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Oz preparing to jump into the Republican primary in Pennsylvania. Just fucking awful...

Comment

• t0xXGKQc.jpg

Imagine the left if Ivanka's diary came out stating Donald took inappropriate showers with her.

fucking oof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Makes you wonder why the FBI would be so interested in something that a year ago, the mainstream media was saying was Russian election interference.

Have any reporters asked Joe Biden why his daughter claims that he took inappropriate showers with her?
                          Makes you wonder if James (no stranger to breaking the law) or one of his employees was actively involved in burglarizing Biden's house or apartment.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            so why does the ashley biden diary so important that the fbi sends 10 agents at 5am to a reporters house with warrants
                            Maybe she wrote down The Chairman's favorite top secret chili recipe?
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• meme-npc-flu-season-1.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Makes you wonder if James (no stranger to breaking the law) or one of his employees was actively involved in burglarizing Biden's house or apartment.
                                Not really. No more than wondering if the American media was actively involved in illegally leaking The Pentagon Papers. All investigative journalists that break big stories, especially from whistleblowers and leakers, undoubtedly play in a gray area with respect to the law and encouraging or discouraging posession of illegal or stolen materials.

Comment

Working...
                                X