No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I could double "like" that one, Kapture.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ZjpjuSd9WiQoE_p8YYv_GfzhksdN2nk6Aw&usqp=CAU.jpg

The "drop kick" guy in the Kyle Rittenhouse videos has been identified.

Surprisingly, he is an upstanding citizen who is going to medical school this fall and also volunteers at a local animal shelter...

LMAO just kidding. Of course, he's a criminal lowlife just lie Gaige and Huber. Not as bad as Rosenbaum though. But then again, very few actually are.

Comment

• af60e61330ef80e8.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          Dude come on. Posobiec makes shit up all the time. And yeah, I bet a US Marshall is eavesdropping on the jury and leaking this right to him

Comment

• 94201a44ecb2030e.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Dude come on. Posobiec makes shit up all the time. And yeah, I bet a US Marshall is eavesdropping on the jury and leaking this right to him
              I took it to mean that two jurors have informed somebody and have said that they can't render a verdict. Who knows, maybe he is making shit up.

Comment

• 6c3852ef9fe6c0ee.jpg

Comment

• Britain's extreme solution to the homeless problem

FEVuz9LXMAA7WWR?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• That seems a bit extreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I took it to mean that two jurors have informed somebody and have said that they can't render a verdict. Who knows, maybe he is making shit up.
                      Posobiec lies so frequently that most of his horseshit rapidly passes out of the public consciousness. I just tried googling some of his whoppers and didn't remotely remember this one, that during the George Floyd protests he claimed the Feds had found two massive crates of pipe bombs near the Korean War Memorial in downtown DC. It was a lie.

Obviously there are the things he is best known for: promoting Pizzagate conspiracy theories and creating a "Rape Melania" sign to discredit Trump protesters. Even alt right moron and Jan. 6 rioter Baked Alaska has accused Posobiec of being behind the "Rape Melania" sign

Last year, a sign at an anti-Trump rally that read "Rape Melania" drew widespread condemnation from across the political spectrum.However, text messages obtained by BuzzFeed reveal that the sign was actually created by Jack Posobiec, a notorious pro-Trump troll who wanted to use the sign to discredi...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        That seems a bit extreme.
                        Modern problems require modern solutions.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Modern problems require modern solutions.
                          Now that I'm looking at it it might be a fake ad making fun of the Conservatives. Looks like it could be covering something else up. Ah well, shit. Still funny because of how it can be read two ways.

Comment

• Steve Bannon claiming that the FBI has raided the home of Tina Peters. Can't find anything to confirm this is true.

I think I've posted once or twice about her. She's a damn lunatic that currently serves as the Clerk and Recorder for Mesa County, Colorado. She got in hot water because on a Sunday this past spring she entered her office, with the help of another office employee, and allowed a 3rd person to make copies of Dominion software (this is against the law if you can't figure that out). It ended up in the hands of Mike Lindell who helped this woman hide for most of the summer. She made an appearance at his widely-ridiculed Cyber-symposium.

Because she's an elected official she can't be fired but she was removed from having any control over future election by a Colorado judge

DENVER (AP) — A judge has ruled that a Colorado county elections clerk cannot be involved in the November elections after multiple investigations, including a criminal probe by the FBI, were opened into a security breach of the county's voting machines.

Comment

Britain's extreme solution to the homeless problem

FEVuz9LXMAA7WWR?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
                              Use a sharp saw...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Posobiec lies so frequently that most of his horseshit rapidly passes out of the public consciousness. I just tried googling some of his whoppers and didn't remotely remember this one, that during the George Floyd protests he claimed the Feds had found two massive crates of pipe bombs near the Korean War Memorial in downtown DC. It was a lie.

Obviously there are the things he is best known for: promoting Pizzagate conspiracy theories and creating a "Rape Melania" sign to discredit Trump protesters. Even alt right moron and Jan. 6 rioter Baked Alaska has accused Posobiec of being behind the "Rape Melania" sign

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/rev...it-protesters/
                                Fair ‘nuff. You own what you post, I guess.

In this case, I find it pretty easy to believe. It’s already known that the jury have been videotaped and likely doxxed. On top of that, the usual agitators are threatening violence and destruction if Kyle is found not guilty.

Comment

Working...
                                X