Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    If I'm reading the news right, so are the folks that live in that county.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Look, in regards to the link I provided above that describes "autocracy.com" acting as a conglomerate to keep the worst autocrats in power and work towards diminishing democracy while promoting entirely self-serving nationalism (the worst kind) in a propagandistic way, I don't doubt for a second that organizations like Antifa and BLM have been infiltrated and are being directed by knowledgeable security forces of these autocratic tyrants. Their purpose is to destabilize the US, provoke citizen distain for core democratic principals and trust in US government at all levels, and foment dissent and division. It's working. Pay attention..

Putin has done exactly that in boarding eastern European states like Poland that is an EU member. He's precipitated an EU destabilizing immigrant crisis in Belarus that is intended to keep Luskashenco in power there and crush liberal democratic dissent in Eastern Europe and on Russia's boarder. His actions are a perfect example of the global strategy at work here of these autocratic and tyrannical state actors. This isn't a bunch of anarchists, or a smattering of social malcontents, although they are likely strap hangers. This is a full fledged global strategy to destabilize America. Think it can't happen here? Read the link.
      Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 17, 2021, 06:04 PM.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        We're doing this again? Any pile of bricks on pallets was clearly left by BLM & Antifa? I'm not wasting my time listening to 30 minutes of that audio so is there anything remotely compelling in it?

It's off to a good start using a picture that's clearly NOT current Kenosha. That or mid-November in Kenosha Wisconsin and the trees haven't even started to change yet. Convenient they don't have a single current photo they can use of these bricks that are "everywhere" around the city.

Comment

• Democrats are doing their usual thing outside the Kenosha courthouse.

4961574e5d86dfb2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

We're doing this again? Any pile of bricks on pallets was clearly left by BLM & Antifa? I'm not wasting my time listening to 30 minutes of that audio so is there anything remotely compelling in it?

It's off to a good start using a picture that's clearly NOT current Kenosha. That or mid-November in Kenosha Wisconsin and the trees haven't even started to change yet. Convenient they don't have a single current photo they can use of these bricks that are "everywhere" around the city.

Yeah the picture is old that's why I didn't include it.

Audio is conversation between cop and dispatcher about "stacks of bricks". With lots of periods of silence and a lot of stuff that is really hard to understand because cops apparently haven't upgraded their audio technology since 1933.

Anywho. Glad that ain't where I live. And I pray that my town never attracts the attention of BLM and Antifa.
            Last edited by Hannibal; November 17, 2021, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• I searched for "bricks in Kenosha" on twitter and the same pic is used by almost everyone. And nearly every account sharing it said virtually the same thing.

Amazing that mysterious stacks of bricks have appeared "everywhere" in Kenosha, supposedly reported by hundreds of people, and no one took a picture or video that could identifiably be from today in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                I searched for "bricks in Kenosha" on twitter and the same pic is used by almost everyone. And nearly every account sharing it said virtually the same thing.

Amazing that mysterious stacks of bricks have appeared "everywhere" in Kenosha, supposedly reported by hundreds of people, and no one took a picture or video that could identifiably be from today in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
                The picture is fake news. But the recording FWIW does sound like the cop being dispatched to and finding "piles of bricks".

Take it for what it's worth. I'll bet that BLM and Antifa were expecting verdicts today too. Or maybe it's just new construction. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                Last edited by Hannibal; November 17, 2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• HD vs. downscaled video provided to the defense and source of the controversy today.

TBH I don't see a material difference in what's being portrayed here. Kyle is running from Rape-in-baum. He turns and fires when his attacker is maybe a couple of feet away in self defense.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...8c5338be67.mp4
                  Last edited by Hannibal; November 17, 2021, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• The Chinese govt has almost certainly thrown in prison or at least put under house arrest a former No. 1 doubles tennis star because she accused a Chinese govt official of sexual assault. For his part the head of the WTA says he seriously doubts the below email is from her.

Comment

• I don’t think it’s possible to underestimate how fucking evil those fuckers are.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• LeBron disagrees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          LeBron disagrees.
                          And LeBron is never wrong, because he's a 'great athlete'.

And I pray that my town never attracts the attention of BLM and Antifa.
                          Same here, because if they ever do, it won't go well for them. Business owners out here will protect their property.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There are literally thousands of places in this country where it won't "go well for them".

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              I’m shocked that they are still deliberating. How did the motion to dismiss go?
                              To your first point, there are 7 women on the jury.

As for the motion, it still hasn't been ruled on. Their discussion yesterday was about questions the jury asked the court regarding how to go back and review evidence, particularly the video in question. That prompted a discussion related to the motion to dismiss. I mistakenly thought the judge was considering the motion at that time. In the end, they decided to get a fresh laptop to house all the digital files that the jury could access. But it was good for the defense to have the issue of the different video files brought up in court.

As a layman, I would tend to think there is enough shady activity by the prosecution that if there is a hung jury, Schroeder might just shitcan the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

And LeBron is never wrong, because he's a 'great athlete'.

Same here, because if they ever do, it won't go well for them. Business owners out here will protect their property.
                                They might do that, but then they will end up in prison. The purpose of the Rittenhouse trial is to send a message. You are at the mercy of the mob.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; November 18, 2021, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X