No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis McMichael: We calmly and politely asked the man what he was doing in this neighborhood. Nothing could have been interpreted as hostile.

Prosecutor: Your father told investigators that he yelled out the window, "stop or i'll blow your fucking head off!"

McMichael: Yeah, well, I didn't hear that.

Prosecutors Thursday during cross-examination grilled Travis McMichael on his behavior at the police station after he fatally shot Ahmaud Arbery in a quiet Georgia neighborhood.

Comment

• It's all a matter of perspective! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

As best I can tell, Kenosha isn't commie central. Trump won the county by 3 points. The city itself is probably bluer than that, but the point that I am trying to make is that there are very few locales where you are safe from the wrath of BLM and Antifa. In most places, there is a prosecutor available to make an example of you.
        Right. My town is conservative. It's in Genesee County. Our prosecutor is a hard core lefty that loves to keep violent criminals out of jail.

Comment

• No news on deliberations but there are a couple noteworthy items outside the courthouse.

First, the guy who body slammed a reporter at the courthouse yesterday has been arrested and charged with assault. He was also out on bail for a previous crime... because of course he is.

One of the two protesters arrested outside the Kenosha courthouse – the man seen wearing a "F*** Kyle" t-shirt as officers took him into custody – is facing charges related to bail jumping, meaning he has a prior criminal record, Fox News Digital has learned.

The 20-year-old male suspect, Anthony Chacon, has been charged with felony bail jumping, misdemeanor bail jumping, battery, resisting and disorderly conduct, Sgt. David Wright, a spokesman for the Kenosha Sheriff’s Department confirmed to Fox News Digital.

In more serious matters, as it pertains to the trial, another person was picked up by police for following the juror's transport bus last evening. The person said they were from NBC news but NBC denied it. Just minutes ago, Scrhoeder banned anyone from MSNBC into the courthouse.

“I have instructed that no one from MSNBC news will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial. This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus – that is an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action.”

The man spotted following the bus identified himself as James J. Morrison – and told investigators he was instructed to follow the vehicle, Schroeder added.

Just end this fucking charade.

Comment

• Local Kenosha paper has the scoop.

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/loc...9a2558543.htmlhttps://www.kenoshanews.com/news/loc...9a2558543.html

NBC producer tried to photograph Kyle Rittenhouse jurors, judge says

According to the KPD, no pictures of any jurors were actually taken by the individual. Judge Bruce Schroeder said the person identified themselves as "James J. Morrison who claimed he was a producer for NBC News, employed by MSNBC."

Morrison allegedly said he was told to follow the jury bus by his boss in New York, identified as Irene Byon. "He was taken in for violating a traffic control signal," Schroeder said.

Channel 5 Chicago (NBC) confirmed that an NBC producer was the party involved Thursday morning.

DEMOCRACY DIES IN DARKNESS

Comment

• If that's verified NBC has to fire him and anyone else that knew about it.

Comment

• The salt of the earth roaming the streets of Kenosha randomly...how mysterious...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  [I]According to the KPD, no pictures of any jurors were actually taken by the individual. Judge Bruce Schroeder said the person identified themselves as "James J. Morrison who claimed he was a producer for NBC News, employed by MSNBC."
                  The guy from the Doors? So, then what's in that grave in Paris? Maybe DSL's infinite sources of useless trivia can look into it.

Comment

• Jim didn't die, man. He broke on through to the other side....

Comment

• Comment

• The Doors sucked.

Comment

• ...come on baby light my fire...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?

Comment

• Your contemporaneous Doors posts aren't helping anyone.

Comment

• Yes they are. DSL appears horny now.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X