Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c4PYzkWI.jpg

Comment

• All he had was a skateboard? Did you see him with a gun? Did you see him with a knife? did you see him with a bat? chain?

a skateboard ladies and gentlemen....

HacQ3G3G.jpg

Comment

• FEcM8hFWUAYV9xq?format=png&name=small.png

Comment

• That’s exactly why Huber’s girlfriend wouldn’t turn over the skateboard to be used as evidence.

Comment

• BBB will be voted on tonight sounds like

Comment

• Are Manchin and Sinema on board?

Comment

• Doubt it. They're just punting it out of the House.

RE: Rittenhouse, the fact that they've deliberated this long makes me thinks the odds are increasing they will convict on something. One juror asked to take the instructions home. If the jury was sharply split with no hope of agreement they probably would've told the judge by now.

Over in Arbery the defense rests. A lot of people seem to think the cross-exam didn't go great for McMichaels. Nothing happening tomorrow though. Closing arguments Monday and then maybe a verdict before Thanksgiving.

Comment

• BBB needs to be sent to the trash can of history.

The longer the Rittenhouse deliberation goes, the worse it is for him. I still hold out hope that our country isn’t so far gone.

Still clinging to my prediction but it’s hard to think the outside noise isn’t getting to the jurors.

Comment

• I don’t there’s any question the jury is feeling pressured by the Woke Mob. Hopefully the judge will have some backbone.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The prospect of Rittenhouse getting convicted on anything -- anything at all -- is utterly appalling.

Comment

• Or maybe the jury sees it differently than the M Forum Kyle Rittenhouse fan club?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The facts and law are pretty indisputable. But, neither matters to The Left.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            The facts and law are pretty indisputable. But, neither matters to The Left.
                            Correct.

Comment

• The shamelessness with which The Left has outright LIED about Rittenhouse — including The Chairman himself — is, well, not surprising. I mean, just look at how many idiots swallow the lies.

Comment

• The kid is not a hero.

But look at all of the idiots that believe that he is
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X