No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe that a reporter had the gonads to ask Biden about the White Supremacy label.

Last edited by Hannibal; November 19, 2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Thread here about Project Veritas. The DOJ filed an opposition today that indicates they believe a Veritas employee (maybe more) were personally involved in stealing this Biden diary or whatever it is.

This is a pretty serious allegation to make against a media organization so they'd better have good proof.

Comment

• We were all waiting on baited breath to see how the ADL would weigh in on the verdict.

c72c0802679690ae.jpg

Comment

• 0b565e5496ccb5bc.jpg

Comment

• Best meme/post of the day by far...

Last edited by Hannibal; November 19, 2021, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• 😂🤣

LMAO. Liberals.

This lady just became the 2021 version of that screaming lady from Trump's inauguration.
                Last edited by Hannibal; November 19, 2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Okay. I’m cuttin g myself off.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I was listening to the defense attorney's press conference after the trial and someone asked if he thought there was a turning point. He said "getting rid of the first two lawyers". Oof

He called out Lin Wood and John Pierce multiple times during that presser, who he says were only using Kyle to make money and push an agenda. There's a looming fight between them and the Rittenhouse family because they supposedly ran off with a bunch of money raised for his defense. (Pierce is representing a bunch of Jan. 6 defendants too incidentally)

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Okay. I’m cuttin g myself off.
                        Now is not the time for moderation.

Comment

• 2nd-amendment-lefty-political-cartoon.png?fit=999%2C999.png

Comment

• OK I'm exhausted. Spreading memes is hard work.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; November 19, 2021, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              I can't believe that a reporter had the gonads to ask Biden about the White Supremacy label.

I can believe Biden didn't have the balls to retract his statement or answer the question.

Comment

• I've been busy. Did anything newsworthy happen today?
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X