X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "It was Joseph Goebbels in the late nineteen thirties that invented and then enabled the Nazi party to shameless optimize outrageous lies'.

reninforced by

George costanza 1990s

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

this is the guy who directed the rioters into the capital buiding. he has not been charged--using that bullhorn from that press scaffolding for 2 hours egging everybody on
      Last edited by crashcourse; January 14, 2022, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Jesus Christ.

What a fucking moron
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• As of Friday, 56 million Americans are under a winter weather alert heading into the long weekend, according to The Weather Channel. The storm, named Izzy, will affect travel and power supplies from the Midwest, South and eastern US. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) warned Izzy will bring heavy snow and freezing rain and that people in the path of the storm should avoid driving if possible.

I know weatherman are wrong 50% of the time but look at Michigan on the map.

WqXoiZXz?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Jesus Christ.

What a fucking moron
            Jesus was a moron?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jesus is just alright with me

Comment

• Oh yeah.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What would Jesus say?
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• ...he would say...STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Making sure that what Geezer posts is accurate sounds like a good job for Geezer, not DSL. Have you been ruled too infirm and riddled with dementia to handle your own affairs? I don't believe I was ever appointed your Guardian. Show some initiative for once in your life and put in the time to do your own homework.

Now bugger off to lunch there at Shady Acres. I hear they're serving tapioca again.

Pitiful. Name-calling. Just pitiful. But go easy on the tapioca!

Doesn't want to defend his proposition that Trump accomplished very little except the tax cut. So I showed how the tax cut benefitted the country. The rest of his post was just a "cut and paste" of what he has been told.

Maybe I should cut and paste something about energy independence. Or destroying Isis. Or deregulation. Or confronting China. Or deferring to the states when he actually had a reason to declare martial law.

How about discussing the split in this country. Rural v urban. Pantheism v Christianity. Rich v poor. Big government v small government. 1619 v 1776. Public sector unions v productive citizens.

Comment

• Yeah well....he caused January 6th so all that is meaningless...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• January 6th was not a riot. It was a peaceful demonstration! Those were tourists. Those were BLM and Antifa! All arrested are political prisoners and patriots! They sing the Star Spangled Banner every night!. It was a false flag operation by the FBI! Say her name, the hero Ashli, I got my shot, Babbitt! Conservatives are not sheep. We're independent thinkers who embrace personal responsibility! This one guy was telling them to go into the Capitol! He! was responsible! No wait! It's Marx. No not the fat orange one, that's Trump, our Lord and Savior! Ray Epps is clearly a federal agent! No one was ever arrested, I mean indicted, I mean convicted of sedition! What about BLM? MIke Lindell has evidence to convict 300 million people for election fraud...

*sigh*
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Looks like Canada is going to build a wall and make the US pay for it.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• My moneys on Canada civil warin' before we do.

Comment

• Anyway, China seems to be crumbling. Time to double up on ramen and Hamms beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X