Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From The White House's own twitter account:

When President Biden took office, millions were unemployed and there was no vaccine available.
    Only if you don't count the 17M+ Americans who already received their first jab by, you know, the day The Chairman took office.

Even Strangelove would have to concede that, like, WTF?
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• you got 6 mos left before the world comes crashing down for the progs

you got 2 years and 6 mos before you get stuck with your worse nightmare for another 4 years

81 million for biden might be the greatest thing to happen to the republican election effort for years to come

Lets go brandon!

Comment

• Among leaders in the Russian Federation and the US, revisionist history seems to be in vogue. It's more disturbing to me that citizens of both countries generally don't question shit like this and just accept it as true.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
            you got 6 mos left before the world comes crashing down for the progs

you got 2 years and 6 mos before you get stuck with your worse nightmare for another 4 years

81 million for biden might be the greatest thing to happen to the republican election effort for years to come

Lets go brandon!
            Release the Kraken!
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Look it's the King of the Progs!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Again, no vaccines before The Chairman took office -- per the White House twitter account. I mean...
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• No vaccines...ON STEROIDS!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Speaking of giant fuck-ups, progs are advancing the line that the administration needs $22B extra in COVID funding to meet the challenge of the coming COVID surge this fall. R's in the Senate offer a compromise $10B bill that has been advanced with two provisions: (1) Account for what's already been spent, (2) Set up an agency to monitor the spending of the additional $10B they'll voter for.are important and may die off. Of course Schumer is pissed off about that, tried to attach this $22B COVID spending authorization to the Ukraine funding, digging his heels in and, of course, nothing will happen. The committees discussing these two spending bills have wisely decoupled them.

The progs are basing the need for continued funding on models that project the usual shit that the HC system will be overwhelmed again by emerging variants. Have we seen that with the latest Omicron variants? Nope.

There are probably COVID related programs in the D bill that are important and may die off but the more important point here is that the current administration continues to warp reality to make their president look good. While it's true that there are complex COVID related problems that citizens aren't going to completely understand, Americans understand more than the current administration gives them credit for. But leave it to those elitists to judge that Americans are too dumb to understand. The D corollary is, leave it to us to tell you what to do and how to behave.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The theme park giant bet big on Star Wars yet again and that bet has appeared to pay off.

Comment

• A good friend of mine wrote this article and it was published a month ago. SInce then, the Biden administration has cancelled two huge oil and gas sales in Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico.

I wrote earlier about the Biden administration "warping reality" in what amounts to lies to make their president and his administration look good. You'll recall Biden made a campaign promise to end oil and gas leasing bowing to the idiocy of the progressive wing of the D party. Recently, because he wanted to posture about the US doing it's part to reduce dependency on Russian oil imports (only 10% of the imported total), announced that he would reauthorize leasing of federal lands to oil and gas producers. Total lie and a sham on the American public who the current administration believes is too dumb to see through his bull-shit........

Environmentalists outraged by Biden’s decision to resume federal oil and gas leasing have not read the fine print. Biden actually eliminated 80 percent of the land available for leasing and increased the cost of operating those leases by 50 percent. 

High fuel prices at the pump, for the airlines, power companies and other industries that use LNG and oil to run their businesses are not the only reason for 8% annualized inflation but they are a huge part of it. Look right at the Biden administration and these energy policies for blame.

Comment

• That's a biased opinion piece grasping at straws to validate itself. I've already touched on the horrid policy (many Presidents long) of giving oil or at a steeply discounted price to other nations as ''foreign aid'. This diversion of supply has an adverse impact on US consumer pricing. Most to blame is the oil industry itself. US demand has not increased nor has US supply decreased. The US oil industry was making a ton of money when oil was $70/bbl. The international market price jumped to over $100/bbl and the US producers raised their prices accordingly which was immediately passed down to consumers. This price inflation/gouging has nothing to do with supply or demand. "Everyone else is charging $100+/bbl, we will too. Sure we could have left our price at $70, but look at all the profit we would miss". That's fiduciary duty or price gouging, depending on your POV.

I have a serious chunk of change in XOM stock. Even after taking a $3.4B hit pulling the plug on Russian operations and contracts, XOM posted a $5B+ profit for last quarter. I'll gladly take a reduced dividend for reduced pump prices. Lower pump prices benefits the entire economy more than giving me a fatter check every quarter. Sure, my income stream would be affected, but I would certainly offer the oil companies a choice - lower domestic prices on your own or face a windfall tax.

Then again, it's much easier to blame Biden than to actually do the homework. We have been an oil self sufficient nation since the Obama administration. Despite our positive production, we choose NOT to be self sufficient. Leasing (or not) of federal land has almost no impact. Trump opened a shitload of land and water, all of it got tied up in the courts and exactly zero bbls were pumped. Keystone Pipeline only benefits transportation companies, additional oil is not pumped, its only transported to loading docks on our southern border. It doesn't make anymore available.

It all comes down to fiduciary duty. Is a great margin and profit enough or do we ass rape whenever possible? Look at the pump prices for the answer. Or just be a flat liner and blame Biden.
                          I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Another Biden Bootlicker...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nah, not at all. I'm just providing a reality check. Our pain at the pump is capitalism at work. If you're bitching about the pump prices, you're bitching about capitalism. Plain and simple. The question is, what are you going to do about it - nothing or something? If you're laissez faire, continue to bend over, hold your ankles and enjoy it.
                              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• If it's caused by pure capitalism then why is Chairman Poopypants blaming Putin?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X