No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad for you that you can read Alex Jones's mind and conclude that he was only pretending to think that Sandy Hook was a hoax. I do know that there are people who still legitimately think that it was a hoax. I always figured Alex for one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Not a single fucking person on this board dominated by conservatives feels sorry for Alex Jones and considers Alex Jones, not the Sandy Hook parents, the real victim, except for YOU. Not Linesman, not Mike, not Tom, not Wiz, not even fucking Geezer. No one feels compelled to treat Alex Jones like the good guy but YOU.

Has to feel lonely and embittering.
      Yes, being the only Conservative on the board who understand the broader implications of Liberals operating by a separate set of behavioral rules and legal standards does get frustrating at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Yes, being the only Conservative on the board who understand the broader implications of Liberals operating by a separate set of behavioral rules and legal standards does get frustrating at times.
        Got to feel lonely being the only true anti-semite too.

Why don't you tell us again how banning Jews from a political party doesn't make you anti-semtitic?

Comment

• Most of those people who truly believe it was a hoax believe it because Alex Jones told them it was. He knew it wasn't, but the money was too good. Those poor parents were getting harassed because their six year old got gunned down. The harassment was directly due to Alex Jones.
          Last edited by froot loops; August 5, 2022, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Alex Jones disavowed his Sandy Hook "hoax" theory years ago, but there are people who still believe it. There are people who think that the Las Vegas shooting was fake and composed entirely of crisis actors. They got that way without Alex Jones's help. It's not just him, although he's the most famous.

Anyways, enjoy another enemy influencer destroyed. I'm sure that Tucker Carlson will accidentally misgender somebody someday and you guys will finally be able to destroy him too.

And don't worry, your influencers will never be held accountable for the damage caused by all of their lies. It's OK when you guys do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Got to feel lonely being the only true anti-semite too.

Why don't you tell us again how banning Jews from a political party doesn't make you anti-semtitic?
              LMAO. "Muh anti-Semitism"

Comment

• You truly are pathetic. A self-pitying loser. There's nothing remotely masculine about you.

Talent- I believe you missed this discussion. Go back to last Wednesday and review Hannibal's declaration that banning Jews from a political party doesn't make you anti-Semitic. When even Geezer is on my side, you know your little Trump lickspittle butt-buddy is probably in the wrong.

This is in relation to the founder of Gab saying that all Jews should be kicked out of the conservative movement unless they repent and convert to Christianity. Hannibal here agrees with him.

Comment

• Godwin's Law wins again.

Also -- Talent, yes please do go back and read that conversation. You will see that DSL is lying when he says that I agree with Andrew Torba that Jews should all be kicked out of our movement unless they convert to Christianity.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; August 5, 2022, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• When even Geezer is on my side, you know your little Trump lickspittle butt-buddy is probably in the wrong.
                    "This guy who normally agrees with you disagrees with you this time therefore you must be wrong"

Your logic is unassailable. You have won. I concede.

Comment

• Look at this shit. This guy in the cage is at CPAC. His name is Brandon Straka. He's the Founder of the so-called "walk away" movement which was supposed to convert Dems to the Trump personality cult (it was wildly unsuccessful). He participated in the Jan. 6 riot and was arrested. He then ratted out a bunch of fellow Jan 6 rioters in order to dodge jail time. Now he's holding out a donation can at CPAC to earn a living.

I have as much respect for this embrassing slug as I have for hannibal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        Godwin's Law wins again.

Also -- Talent, yes please do go back and read that conversation. You will see that DSL is lying when he says that I agree with Andrew Torba that Jews should all be kicked out of our movement unless they convert to Christianity.
                        Oh I'm sorry, Talent. Hannibal doesn't necessarily agree that a Christianity test is required to be a true conservative, he just doesn't think that kicking out all Jews is antisemitism in the slightest.

Truth is Hannibal has contempt for Christianity too because it allows non-whites into the faith. Hannibal can't accept that.

Comment

• Damn DSL you sure are angry. Why are you guys always so damn pissed off even when you win? Ending Alex Jones is a big win for you guys. The wildly disproportionate punishment of the January 6 rioters is a big win for you guys. Enjoy them! Stop letting people like me who think that everyone in the country should be held to the same moral and legal standards, regardless of race, religion, or political affiliation, get under your skin.

Comment

• You know, I owe an apology to Kapture. I used to think that Kapture pretty much had no shame but even he has mostly disappeared and wouldn't show his face to defend Alex Jones and claim that a millionaire worth over 200M was more of a victim than the people who actual had their 6 year olds killed by a lunatic back in 2012.

But I underestimated Hannibal's ability to identify with sick, overweight, unattractive, middle aged, mentally ill losers.

Comment

• The Alex Jones verdict is not a win for one side, these mass shootings are serious matters and peoples lives are irrevocably affected. When a guy like exploits that for his own gain, a loss in court should be celebrated by right and left. If you are being influenced by a guy like that, you might want to re-evaluate what you are listening to and watching.

Comment

• Thank you Froot, that is a profound observation.

It is primarily the maladjusted and mentally ill that are racing to the defense of Jones,

Drooling nincompoops who richly deserve institutionalization view him as a martyr. A martyr with an enormously profitable phony pill business.

Comment

Working...
                                X