• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chairman "BG" Poopypants
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• On another note...

Took my son back to Auburn yesterday. Stopped at the C lass 6 store at Fort Benning on the way.

Man, the Four Roses is good. As an old friend used to say, taking a sip was like an angel pissing on my heart. (and the Turkey ain't so bad either)

thumbnail_IMG_4228.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• WT 101 is a great daily drinker. And everything Four Roses does is solid.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Biden says inflation in July was zero %.

No Joe. Inflation was 8.5%. Still 40 year highs.

Put the aviators back on and get another ice cream cone brain freeze.

What a fucking moron.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Obama loving Trump hating judge who signed off on the warrant...who has publicly railed against Trump on social media...who SHOULD have recused himself...self indulging on whiskey and cookies...
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...soooo...recession definition redefined...woman redefined...and now the definition of FBI raid redefined...30+ agents descending on Trump's personal residence in the early morning hours and demanding video surveillance be turned off...is now not a raid...

heh
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Things are what we say they are. Rules for thee...not for me...

Americans should be scared shitless right now.

This folks is why elections matter.

The November red wave cannot happen soon enough. These POS's need fucking gone.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Still waiting on raids of Hillary and Hunter...
                  How about the identity of the leaker of the Supreme Court draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Obama loving Trump hating judge who signed off on the warrant...who has publicly railed against Trump on social media...who SHOULD have recused himself...self indulging on whiskey and cookies...
                    I'd bet anything that this guy was more to Jeffrey Epstein than his lawyer.

Comment

Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good Lord, the right can't meme
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good Lord the Left has no brain...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The weather patterns continue to indicate that DeSantis is going to run in 2024. He is scheduled to be in Ohio soon to stump for J.D. Vance, who has apparently wiped Trump off of his campaign schedule. Lots of Republicans have been silent about the Trump raid -- it could be because they want DeSantis.

Comment

• There's still a lot of time between now and 2024. My gut feeling is that more than 50% of Rs want someone else. And probably about 35-40% irreversibly do not. That's not much room to work with, but in a 1v1 primary DeSantis would have a chance.

On the D side, I'm not even sure The Chairman will back down. If the Rs win the House then he won't be able to do THAT much more harm and we can get the economy back to running without Prog meddling. Well, as much Prog meddling. Things should be considerably better by 2024 and if that's the case why wouldn't The Chairman run? Reagan and the Rs got throttled in 1982. 1984 was a little different.

So, so, so much time.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X