X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FitPnd-UAAEcvbk?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• #Democrats

This is who now runs your government now. Oh yeah, White Nationalists are really our biggest problem.

Fiu5S8sXoAAn9-f?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Trudeau is a fucking piece of shit.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Democrat (duh) reporter calls for government censorship of Twitter:

Comment

• KJP is more confused than CGVT in a straight bar...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• iI was just looking on an Iranian Futbol message board...and they are pissed. One guy said مرگ بر آمريكا!!! which I believe means AA is a dirty filthy Scot...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Holy shit, USA going 2-0 today! Lock them Oath Keeper seditionists up! ‘MERICA!!!

Comment

• I wish you would lock up yer yapper.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm shocked that in a district that votes 98% Democrat you can find 12 jurors who have been exposed to nothing but Democrat media that willing to convict Republicans.

Comment

• DSL...would you call a government official who peddles his influence for financial gain through his crack smoking son seditious? What about not enforcing law and allowing millions of illegals into our country? What would that be called?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Of course you do.

download.png
                        FWIW, and FTR, my vote for Mr. Trump was a vote against Mrs. Clinton, who considered me to be deplorable. I have no idea why she'd want my vote if I'm deplorable.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well...all due respect...Mrs. Clinton did have a point with you...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, as long as you say that with respect
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Always...you stupid whistle blowing moron...no offense...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                DSL...would you call a government official who peddles his influence for financial gain through his crack smoking son seditious? What about not enforcing law and allowing millions of illegals into our country? What would that be called?
                                What would it be called when the FBI influencers an election by conspiring with the with the media to shut down and censor a story that would be damaging to one of the candidates?

Comment

Working...
                                X