• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      The Dems call that SOP...
      “Fortification”

Comment

• Seconded.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          I'm shocked that in a district that votes 98% Democrat you can find 12 jurors who have been exposed to nothing but Democrat media that willing to convict Republicans.
          Hold the trial again in Amarillo, and then Sioux Falls if that fails. I know your side loves to demand do-overs again and again until you get the result you're looking for.

But facts are facts and I have confidence these cretins would've been convicted in any court in the land. Look on the bright side. They weren't found guilty of EVERY single charge.

Comment

• Look on the bright side...someday you'll be dead.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Look on the bright side...someday you'll be dead.
              Age before beauty

Comment

• In other lesser news, the notoriously progressive South Carolina Supreme Court has unanimously ordered Mark meadows to comply with a Fulton County subpoena, saying his argument was absolutely meritless.

I don't believe a single person, not Lindsay Graham, Jody Hice, Rudy Giuliani, Michael Flynn, or even Mark Meadows has successfully fought one of these subpoenas no matter which court they ran off crying to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Age before beauty
                  What is yer preferred pronoun there babycakes?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

iI was just looking on an Iranian Futbol message board...and they are pissed. One guy said مرگ بر آمريكا!!! which I believe means AA is a dirty filthy Scot...
                    It’s these 1 or 2 posts a year that keep your head off the pike.

Comment

• heh

Thanks. I think.

:::frantically looks up "head off the pike" in Urban Dictionary::::
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• On the Belarus Foreign Minister's death: Vladimir Makei died on Saturday. There was no official announcement of his death then. A one line statement from the government that appeared in print copy news only said it had passed it's condolences to the Makei family.

Speculation is rising . He was regarded as something other than a hardliner. Although a Lukashenko loyalist and trusted confidant of the president, he retained cordial ties with his western and european counterparts. Lukashenko appeared to not only tolerate these relationships but encourage and use them to advance Belarusian interests.One conclusion that I've seen is that these western counterparts had agency over him. From a Russian perspective Putin might have seen him as standing in the way of his efforts to get Belarus to join in with Russia in their war in Ukraine. Putin sent the FSB to off him.
                        ​​
                        Russia has used Belarusian territory to stage military operation in Ukraine. Russia has launched aircraft from airfields in Belarus to attack targets NE Ukraine. Currently, Belarus is housing and allowing Russia personnel to train newly mobilize Russian soldiers on Belarusian territory.

I doubt Lukashenko is in danger. He's been the quintessential puppet and Putin, having removed an antiwar voice in Lukashenko's ear, may now be in a position to get Belarus to actively support the failing Russian military operation. Belarus sits right on the northern boarder of Ukraine and its southern territory is mere kilometers from Kiev. Having Belarus join forces with Russia's army would present a threat to an attack on Kiev. Under the right set of circumstances, if intelligence revealed that Belarusian and Russian troops were massing for a thrust into northern Ukraine targeting Kiev, it very well could prompt NATO involvement through UN General Assembly resolutions similar to those that provided the basis for Desert Storm, the 1990 joint allied operation in Iraq.
                        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• With Elon Musk in charge of Twitter, you're now allowed to repost the insane shit that Liberals say again on there.

Comment

• Tiktok Asian lesbian says that you need to ask permission from your black friends before bringing White people around them because White people are terrible.

There's some unrelated video to the left I don't know why.

Comment

• Jesus Christ.

Should we post every batshit crazy conservative twitter post?

The content is unlimited. Of course most of us don't follow sites that feed us that garbage.

Fuck

Get a fucking life.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jiang Zemin: Former Chinese leader dies aged 96 - BBC News

Comment

Working...
                                X