• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You voted for it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Maybe it's not Kanye. Maybe it's just a guy who sounds like him.
          Last edited by Hannibal; December 1, 2022, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• He's going on such long antisemitic rants that even Jones looks uncomfortable and can't believe how fucked up this dude is.

They were going to a break and Jones said something like "they're demonizing you for no reason. You're not Hitler". To which Kanye responded "I like Hitler"

He's attacked Netanyahu a couple times and brings out a little butterfly net and a bottle of YooHoo when he does. I'm sure the fine people at YooHoo really appreciating the product placement.

Comment

• His campaign manager is Milo Yiannopolous (Jewish BTW) and Nick Fuentes is his main speechwriter. Laura Loomer, Marjorie Taylor-Green, and Milo, and Nick Fuentes are all in a tabloid-worthy public pissing match right now. Sit back and enjoy it, DSL. It's like that big Mexican Standoff at the end of Reservoir Dogs. This is going to make for some of the most entertaining political theater we have ever seen.
                Last edited by Hannibal; December 1, 2022, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Kanye's genuinely nutso, but also loaded, and Milo & Fuentes will rob him of every cent they can get their hands on. Hell, Candice Owens got him to buy Parler from her husband. She probably won't even return his calls now.

I saw a few clips and I notice Alex immediately shuts up as soon as Kanye starts speaking. Alex never clams up for anyone else like that. He's usually the aggressive interrupter. That's part of what got Tim Pool into trouble. Ye is a lunatic megalomaniac who demands total silence and attention when he speaks.

I read somewhere that he was supposed to give a last-chance deposition for his divorce from Kim sometime this week. He'd already been a no-show multiple times. One thing that really could make me laugh is that he ends up being completely broke and the two shitbirds drooling after his fortune end up with bupkis.

Comment

• Per Reuters, Florida has pulled out $2 Billion that they had invested in Blackrock because of their woke ESG investing.

GBCP6DTN3JGHFJD3Q2MK5BAGXQ.jpg

Comment

...Milo & Fuentes will rob him of every cent they can get their hands on. Hell.
                      Yes, this is true. Although he might not have that much money, since he is getting de-banked now.

Comment

He's going on such long antisemitic rants that even Jones looks uncomfortable and can't believe how fucked up this dude is.

They were going to a break and Jones said something like "they're demonizing you for no reason. You're not Hitler". To which Kanye responded "I like Hitler"

He's attacked Netanyahu a couple times and brings out a little butterfly net and a bottle of YooHoo when he does. I'm sure the fine people at YooHoo really appreciating the product placement.
                        Oh wait -- Net 'n Yoohoo. I see what you did there.

Comment

• Yeah here you go. Clip says it all.

Comment

• This is real. It's still happening.

Comment

• Oh, I've seen it plenty down here in FL. I'd estimate out of every ten people I see in the grocery store 2 are wearing masks some of them double masked. It's absurd. The ones I see are not seniors. Most are younger - I mean in their 30s - to late 40s. I'd guess.

The only reason to responsibly wear a mask is if you were severely immunocompromised and if that's the case, you probably shouldn't be out shopping anyway.
                              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• EFZ

Most of what I see around here...and not many masks really...but those wearing them are either elderly or young twatwaffles with virtue signalling...wearing then in their cars...outside walking...I mean just fucking ludicrous...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X