X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Yeah here you go. Clip says it all.

"I love Jewish people but I also love Nazis"
    Last edited by Hannibal; December 1, 2022, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Yes. People wearing masks has a huge impact on your life.

Jesus.

Grow the fuck up.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I guarantee you that the neurotic Karen who posted that picture wants everyone to be masked at all times and thinks that we should take our Covid management lessons from China.
        Last edited by Hannibal; December 1, 2022, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Yes. People wearing masks has a huge impact on your life.

Jesus.

Grow the fuck up.
          I could give two fucks about people who wear masks. I laugh at them. The people that have FORCED this shit on us...I have deep contempt for....similar to my contempt for you.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            I guarantee you that the neurotic Karen who posted that picture wants everyone to be masked at all times and thinks that we should take our Covid management lessons from China.
            So what? Even if she did, how does that impact you?

You should find something else to be FOXraged about.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

So what? Even if she did, how does that impact you?

You should find something else to be FOXraged about.
              Because she also votes for shitty politicians who feel the same way.

Comment

• Grow up

Comment

• GFY
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ......it's also signaling that the administrative state that mandated scientifically unsupportable (it turns out) public health mandates that got us into the economic and educational system mess we are facing is acceptable. Hannibal is right when he points out that masked and goggled idiots (I've seen some of those too) like those in the picture vote for candidates running for local, state and federal offices that think running the Republic like that is the way to go.

At one time, before reasonable health authorities, none of them here in the US, recognized states had to learn to live with and manage SARS2 we were close to Xi's Zero Covid Policy when, insisting he's going to hang the parties hat on it and still enforce it, is wrecking the Chinese state and by extension creating havoc in his economy and the rest of the world's economies. Here's what the Economist had to say about it:

Last weekend in Beijing protesters called for “freedom”; in Shanghai they demanded that Xi Jinping step down. The crowds were small, but in a place as heavily policed as China it is remarkable they ever formed.

Although sporadic pickets are common in China, we were as struck as anyone else by the unrest. However, what got slightly lost in the moment is what this says about the future of Mr Xi’s zero-covid policy—even if further demonstrations are suppressed by China’s formidable internal security forces. We set out this week to put the protests in the context of a disease that has now become the biggest threat to Mr Xi since he came to power in 2012.

At first the zero-covid policy saved lives, but in a world with plenty of vaccines and antivirals its benefits are no longer accruing, even as the economic and social costs continue to mount. China is ill-protected against an endemic virus that is becoming harder to control.

To get a sense of China’s vulnerability to covid-19, we built a model based on predictions of the rate at which people become infected and recover or die. This suggests that, if the virus spread unencumbered, infections would peak at 45m a day. Around 680,000 people would perish, even if vaccines remained potent and all of them received care. In reality vaccines wane and many would go untreated. The need for intensive-care beds would reach 410,000, almost seven times China’s capacity.

The implications go beyond covid. By making the zero-covid policy a test of loyalty, Mr Xi has turned a health crisis into a political one. By sticking with zero-covid despite the effects on the economy, he has cast doubt on one of the Chinese Communist Party’s chief claims to power—that only it can guarantee stability and prosperity. By imposing the daily apparatus of detection and enforcement, he has brought an unbending authoritarian state into every home.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I wish CGVT would put on a mask attached to a nerve gas canister...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Grow up
                        That's what you should tell the couple that looks like they're about to go high altitude sky diving from a commercial airliner.

Comment

• Really, who gives a fuck?

Comment

• Sounds like Michigan will be replacing Iowa (for Dems anyways) as one of the first primary states in 2024

Comment

• Keeping an eye on the CNN layoffs to see if any real big names get axed.

Chris Cillizza is gone and good riddance to the vacuous master of the obvious.

It sounds like Headline News is being absolutely gutted. No live programming at all anymore. Including Robin Meade, whose been with them over 20 years. It's basically not a news channel anymore.

Comment

• Go woke...go broke...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X