No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• election fraud clainms arent going away anytime soon. The senate spent another day listening to testimomony about the multiple discrepncies between maricopa county and Runbeck. who tabulates. Testimony is 7000 ballots rejected every half hour on election day with 325000 ballots rejected from tabulators in maricopa county on election day. she isnt going away--lots of video on line about here rally sunday night. kari lake war room will keep you up to date. going to appeals court tommorrow then likely supreme court of AZ

Comment

• We're all waiting with bated breath.

Comment

• They aren't going away because what else is Kari Lake going to do? Apply for a job at Kohl's?

Election Fraud Promotion has proven to be a viable career path. Be sure and donate! Attend the rallies! Click those likes and subscribe!

Comment

• Indeed. If the Ds do, in fact, go to the heart of Jim Crow country, I expect Stacey Abrams to keynote that motherfucker.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I kinda feel like that's possible but it also seems like she's vanished a bit since losing the second time. I feel like THE PARTY would rather promote Ossoff or Warnock at this point.

Naturally Mike Lindell will keynote the Republican Convention if Dandy Don is the nominee.

Comment

• Well, Ossoff is completely out as too, ummm, white male. I mean, he may get some small speaking role, but c'mon. The Reverend I could see. He's been pretty damn lucky in this races, but he's still won (Kemp would have beat him w/o a runoff, too) and still checks some important boxes. But, Abrams is a true darling of the Party. I dunno.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 1. Elections have dirty shit that goes on.
                2. NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB refs/umpires miss calls.
                3. DSL and CGVT are certified morons.
                4. Death and taxes.

These are the certainties of life gentlemen...and you as well AA....
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ....oh forgot a few...

5. Dr. Bellows will never catch Major Healey having a genie.
                  6. Gilligan and crew will never get off the island...
                  7. Mike Brady will never have sex with Carol Brady.
                  8. Liney will always blame the WWCAW.​
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 9. The Wiz finishing 5th at the County fair

Comment

• 10. The Wizard will have to hope that his sons in law will have the strength to sire male children.

And I think Greg Brady actually came closer to having sex with Carol Brady than Mike Brady did. Which is really weird, in a TV-Family incestual sort of way...
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• It's a fucking mental disorder.

Comment

• The comments write themselves...

Comment

• Fnxq-jCXwAAW1FA?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Yawn

Grow the fuck up.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X