No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in all of the culture war bullshit is the fact that there was actually a compromise in Washington DC.

The middle won out and the Freedom Caucus jackasses found out they are not near as powerful as they thought.

Now, if they will only keep marginalizing those fools, the country might be able to move forward.

Regardless, it was nice to see the President (yours and mine) take a victory lap tonight.

Do You Even Lift Joe Biden GIF by Obama
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes great victory for America! Let's keep spending more than we take in...taxing people into oblivion...and funding bullshit pork...it's fantastic!!

Have you ever ran a business and/or balanced a budget?

fucking moron
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, at least this time the Secret Service got on either side of him and made sure he could finish the task...

... gosh, I hope they don't accompany him to bed with his missus ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Yes great victory for America! Let's keep spending more than we take in...taxing people into oblivion...and funding bullshit pork...it's fantastic!!

Have you ever ran a business and/or balanced a budget?

fucking moron
          Where were you fuckers when Trump ran the deficit up by 7.8 trillion dollars?

Fucking clowns

348866401_908044493616622_7874976249641337776_n.jpg
          Last edited by CGVT; June 2, 2023, 08:33 PM.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• To be fair, neither Trump or Biden had an easy time economically. Covid spending was nearly $5 trillion and the economy tanked with shutdowns which affected tax revenue. Likewise, the Floyd riots slowed the economy, and add recession, inflation, and the Russo-Ukrainian war that we’re funding, and it’s easy to see why we’ve had a rough 3.5 years. These are troubling economic times.

Add the border to the crisis and - well, let’s just hope things get better in coming years.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Where were you fuckers when Trump ran the deficit up by 7.8 trillion dollars?

Fucking clowns

348866401_908044493616622_7874976249641337776_n.jpg
              I'm not letting anyone off the hook dumbass...you are so fucking sensitive...anyone who has voted for any budget that isn't balanced is a fuckstick in my opinion...fucking disgrace this country is 32 trillion....TRILLION...in deficit...lots of blame to go around but CLEARLY this administration has accelerated this fucking mess...absolute fucking joke.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This "budget" does not reduce shit. It slows the growth of the massive fucking debt...that's it. To call this a win for America is a fucking joke.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  To be fair, neither Trump or Biden had an easy time economically. Covid spending was nearly $5 trillion and the economy tanked with shutdowns which affected tax revenue. Likewise, the Floyd riots slowed the economy, and add recession, inflation, and the Russo-Ukrainian war that we’re funding, and it’s easy to see why we’ve had a rough 3.5 years. These are troubling economic times.

Add the border to the crisis and - well, let’s just hope things get better in coming years.
                  Yes Covid fucked is...should have been way more short term than it was...the progs were drunk with power for way too long...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Crash is a good guy and I don't care what you dumbasses think. He comes here frequently and says what he believes. I respect that.....flame away bitches.

Comment

• crash is ayeet. He's a good sport.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes Covid fucked is...should have been way more short term than it was...the progs were drunk with power for way too long...
                        Here in Michigan they stretched their authority so far that the MSC had to reel them back in. Including justices from the Queen's own party.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Late last night Tennessee’s new anti-drag law was ruled unconstitutional on first amendment grounds. It was a badly written, overly broad law that they rammed through in a hurry.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Lost in all of the culture war bullshit is the fact that there was actually a compromise in Washington DC.

The middle won out and the Freedom Caucus jackasses found out they are not near as powerful as they thought.

Now, if they will only keep marginalizing those fools, the country might be able to move forward.

Regardless, it was nice to see the President (yours and mine) take a victory lap tonight.

Do You Even Lift Joe Biden GIF by Obama
                            You’re celebrating nothing more than the can getting kicked down the road.

And a victory for the “middle” is simply a victory for whoever the far Left was 15 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              To be fair, neither Trump or Biden had an easy time economically. Covid spending was nearly $5 trillion and the economy tanked with shutdowns which affected tax revenue. Likewise, the Floyd riots slowed the economy, and add recession, inflation, and the Russo-Ukrainian war that we’re funding, and it’s easy to see why we’ve had a rough 3.5 years. These are troubling economic times.

Then maybe we shouldn’t have shut down our entire world economy for a virus that didn’t affect people not of working age?
                              Last edited by Hannibal; June 3, 2023, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Didn’t affect people not of working age?

Anyway.

Yeah, we should have had more of a Zimbabwean pandemic response as Talent and I used to joke, but Monday Morning Quarterbacking Covid strategy isn’t really productive. It was an unprecedented world event and the Trump and Biden Admins were making it up as they went along and, absent hindsight, mistakes will be made.​
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X