No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland might not be a good team to consider adding after all...it sounds like the school is a financial mess. They are dropping 8 varsity sports at the end of the of the year and more cuts may be coming if the athletic department can't erase it's losses. Making a potentially dreadful hire with Randy Edsall may make it that much tougher to reach revenue goals.

Maryland President Dr. Wallace Loh accepts the recommendation of his athletics commission to cut eight of the school’s 27 varsity sports for financial reasons.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_5hQp8RvTg&feature=related"]Two 73 Year Old CFL Legends Start Duking It Out! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• That's awesome.

Comment

• Liney, I thought Ithaca's QB is an underclassman? Anyways, my brother was pretty pumped about winning his second strait title.

Comment

• "Maryland might not be a good team to consider adding after all.."

Who the fuck was ever considering adding Maryland, you dumb shit.

Comment

• Chuck - I thought he was a senior. I heard that he is committed to CMU, is that correct?
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Their QB last year went to CMU. I think Smith is his name and he is only a sophmore or junior...I know he's not a Senior, don't think anyone on that team is going to cmu. You may have misunderstood. When I talk to my bro again i'll let ya know.

Comment

• confirmed Liney, Travis Smith is only a sophmore...he's gonna be good though.

Comment

• yow ... if he's a sophomore, Ithaca isn't done winning state titles.

Comment

• Dave Brandon needs to jump all over this RIGHT NOW. Make it a double header with Michigan playing someone like OlieO, Notre Dame or Moo.

Comment

• The Winter Classic is played on New Years Day and college hockey is off for winter break, although, they do participate in holiday tournaments. Still, I would highly doubt UM would want to schedule a major sporting event on NYD with the possibility of Michigan playing football that day. Still, I'd love to see the game played at the Big House.

Comment

• No college games this year on NYD. If UM goes Sugar we play 1/3. If Capital One or Outback we play 1/2

Comment

• The hockey game is not this year. They're looking down the road a few years.

Comment

• The Wings hosting the Winter Classic has been on the table for years. It always comes down to venues- the NHL wants Michigan Stadium, Illitch wants (no surprise) Comerica. It almost goes without saying that Bettman and Illitch aren't exactly buddies.

Comment

• If Bettman wants the game at Michigan Stadium then I don't want it there.

Comment

Working...
                                X