X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Ice Cream...

Comment

• That's great; best of luck Liney!
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I have to say, though, that when I looked at the picture I thought you were moving to Illinois or something along those lines, as the plates on that Chevy appear to be from The Land Of Lincoln. I just couldn't figure out why, though, you'd be excited about moving there of all places!
        Last edited by Rob F; January 26, 2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Question is, how far from Ann Arbor is it? I occasionally stop at the Jackson or Kalamazoo Steak 'n Shake for some sort of shake or malt on the way home after Michigan games, so maybe I'll take a detour in that direction instead on some Football Saturday after a noon home game.

Or better yet, the whole bunch of us can make it up there for a post-game tailgate party instead of hanging out at the Scio Church Road lot! Ice Cream...yummmmmmmm!

:-)

Comment

• Well .. this would be about an hour and a half out of the way for Ann Arbor. Its in Chesaning, which is the hometown of a famous Michigan football alumni of not too long ago ...

Probably a bit too far away for a tailgate, but if any of my friends here find themselves in the area, stop on by and I'll take care of you!
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well, I've been thru Chesaning before, so now I'll have reason to stop. Good luck, Liney, and congrats on the opportunity to pursue your dream!

Comment

• WTG Liney! I expect a video of you singing "Ice Cream Man', in the style of David Lee Roth soon.......I think that's only fair.

Comment

• I'm your Ice Cream man...all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeUzcoAnXEA&feature=related"]Van Halen - Ice Cream Man - YouTube[/ame]

LOL, Madrootra!!

"Dedicate one to the ladies...
                  Now summertime's here babe, need somethin' to keep you cool
                  Ah, now summertime's here babe, need somethin' to keep you cool
                  Better look out now though, Liney's got somethin' for you
                  Tell ya what it is
                  I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
                  Oh my, my, I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
                  See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
                  Hold on a second baby

I got bim bam banana pops, dixie cups
                  All flavors and pushups too

I'm your ice cream man baby, stop me when I'm passin' by
                  See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy Hold on, one more

Well I'm usually passin' by just about eleven o'clock
                  Uh huh, I never stop
                  I'm usually passin' by just around eleven o'clock
                  And if ya' let me cool you one time, you'll be my regular stop

All right boys!

I got bim bam banana pops, dixie cups
                  All flavors and pushups too

See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy, yes
                  They say all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy Ah one time

They say all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy

One time boys!
                  I'm your ice cream man
                  I'm your ice cream man
                  B-B-B-B-B-B-B-Baby!
                  Ah my my my
                  All my flavors are guaranteed......to satis-uh-fy
                  Ow!"

You know, old Liney just might get in trouble with the mrs. if she catches him singing it to the young ladies...
                  Last edited by Rob F; January 26, 2012, 11:54 PM. Reason: if you read the lyrics, you'll know why! ;-)

Comment

• That song just screams "Linesman"....doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
                      That song just screams "Linesman"....doesn't it?
                      That it does---and he'll be successful as long as he stays away from an advertising theme like the one on the above video at the 1:38 mark!

:-)

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• ok .... I LOL'd at 1:38 ....

Comment

• Wow! Congratulations Liney on fulfilling a dream. Best of luck to you and your wife!

Comment

• Thanks Stan. We have a big task ahead of us, but I think we're ready for it.

Comment

• Congratulations Liney, only thing better than ice cream is free ice cream. ;)
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X