No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta get on with crew where you can make some serious extra cash. Like those instant replay jackasses that screwed Stanford in South Bend.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• shaddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd imagine something along these lines, 4-Step program as follows:

Actually sequestered in a motorhome in the stadium parking lot and not at an undisclosed location, feloniously named "Replay Central".

1. You get the page, "this play is under further review".

2. You shutoff your TV monitor, crack and enjoy a "cold one" and a lapdance.

3. Right about the time you tuck that tip to the G-String, you call down to the field, read your Cue Card: "After extensive review, the play and the officials on the field have been both overruled. Quit your bitching, have a safe drive home."

4. Last, enjoy the overstuffed envelopes that pollute your mailbox, pay special attention to the ones with the golden helmet stickers! It's that easy!
        Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 26, 2012, 07:31 AM.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Let me be the first to tell you this OP...

...I wish you were dead...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• actually, that sounded like a pretty good plan ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Let me be the first to tell you this OP...

Correct you are the first to ever suggest such folly. Second, didn't wish to offend, if you prefer to hang out in Winnebago with some go-go boys instead, fill your boots.

GO BLUE!!!

Comment

• It's October 30, and I woke up with snow all over the yard today. Hope it's not going to be one of those winters.

Comment

• Coast of Lake Erie here and we lost power for 11 hours from 9 last night until 8 AM today. Police urging people to stay home. I can oblige!!!

Comment

• Rock n Roll HOF was damaged and lost part of its siding.

Comment

• Now Mother nature messed with the wrong building...fuckin' bitch.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Better hide under your skirt DSL. Sandy was CAT 1, moderate rains and winds as it passed by Miami, as tradition requires, had a Hurricane BBQ in fact.

Unfortunately, there was full moon, and NYC was overwhelmed by the storm surge. Other than that, a real pussy storm. In fact when compared to other Hurricanes that have hit Florida, Sandy is barely on the radar.

Comment

• EFZ
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Typically people move to the South when they are too much of a pussy to deal with snow. Jeff & OP fit that profile

Comment

• But some pussies stay in Ohio...in fact...seems to be the general rule of thumb...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• fear the 56 point 3 quarter storm surge
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X