X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oracle
    started a topic Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

I hope most end up landing here. I'm gonna hang out here since this is one of my regular visits. Let's hope more follow.
    Last edited by lineygoblue; November 23rd, 2015, 07:52 PM.

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    So what?
    Meh, I would say it's becoming increasingly likely Devin Nunes is mixed up in the "get Zelensky to implicate Biden" scheme too?

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Trump's top-notch anti-corruption squad.

EOhPLP3XsAELS86?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    So what?

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Latest batch of Lev Files shows he texted frequently with Derek Harvey, one of Devin Nunes' top aides. Same Devin Nunes who originally said he had no clue who Lev Parnas was.

EDIT: Months ago Parnas' lawyer claimed that Lev was part of a group that met at least weekly at the Trump Hotel to essentially plot on how to get Ukraine to cough up dirt on Biden. The group included Giuliani, "journalist" John Solomon, DiGenova/Toensing, and Derek Harvey, who was acting as a proxy for Devin Nunes. The texts released tonight seem to verify this was accurate. Harvey and Farnas communicated quite a bit
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; Today, 07:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    EOgI-MkWkAAD3_H?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Former Congressman Chris Collins, the first Congressman to endorse Trump, heading to prison for 2+ years on his insider trading conviction.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Indeed

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    Having LSU at the WH was a no-win situation for Trump, and it will be as long as he's in office. If I were President, I'd discontinue the practice of bringing teams to the WH.

But then again, the WH doesn't really belong to the President, it belongs to the people. They deserve the opportunity to visit the historic residence, and be honored there.

If they want to let politics stand in the way of a deserved honor, that's up to them.

Leave a comment:

• Kapture1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Some great awkward video with the LSU team at the WH. Towards the end, when Trump decides he's tired of praising others, and it's time the real hero gets his due (himself) is when it started getting good. That's when the team became a campaign prop. "We got the greatest economy we ever had, Joe!! Joe?" Trump turns halfway around, expecting Joe Burrow to let out a huge FUCK YEAH and a MAGA to boot, but Joe just looks sheepish and like he'd prefer to be anywhere else at that point.
    Nice commentary (fan fiction). I watched it, didn't get that impression.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    is a Trumpboy, he has sworn his fealty to Trump and only Trump, like all Trumpboys. it was the dream team to defend Epstein, it will also help Trump.

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    Yea hes just not a politician, never will be. Just praise LSU be nice and call it a day, but no he also made a comment about other Presidents (Obama) not being that good.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Some great awkward video with the LSU team at the WH. Towards the end, when Trump decides he's tired of praising others, and it's time the real hero gets his due (himself) is when it started getting good. That's when the team became a campaign prop. "We got the greatest economy we ever had, Joe!! Joe?" Trump turns halfway around, expecting Joe Burrow to let out a huge FUCK YEAH and a MAGA to boot, but Joe just looks sheepish and like he'd prefer to be anywhere else at that point.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    I think PDJT's choice of attorneys is perfect for the clownshow this whole thing is.

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    If the Dems were really intelligent they would have left this in the capable hands of the voters. We're not as stupid and incompetent as they think we are.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X