Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannibal
    replied
    I saw that and I edited my post. My bad. I’ll take the “L” on that one.
    Last edited by Hannibal; March 5, 2024, 11:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Interesting that you use “White men” as a perjorative (like all Liberals nowadays). So it would totally be fine to outlaw abortion if it was banned by brown men or brown females? LMAO. What a dumb fucking statement. The overwhelming majority of the countries where non-whites are in charge do not even allow abortion. And LMAO at your “overweight” statement too. Apparently you’ve never seen a gathering of feminists. Or a picture of Lizzo. “Overweight” is a resume enhancer for you guys.

If you are so self-indulgent that this issue is literally the only thing that matters to you, then you are a broken human being.

BTW I don’t agree with the far right at all on this issue and I’m not anti-abortion. I voted “yes” on the Ohio amendment. I just think that it’s crazy that so many people are still obsessed with keeping it legal when there are a shitload of birth control options already available. One of the easiest things to do in the world is not get pregnant. But I don’t really care where the country lands on this issue. The massive economic and social destruction wrought by Democrat constituents is a much bigger concern for me.
    I said nothing about "white men". I said "whiny men". Unlike you I don't revise my posts 4 times either.

It's pretty hard to get women voters to prioritize, let's say, trade policy when your allies make it clear upfront that they regard them as little more than gestation chambers and think they should be punished in some way for having sex or finding sex enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Or put somewhat differently....

Millions of women don't want to have their sex lives regulated by unappealing, overweight, bitter, middle-aged to elderly whiny men. The idea that sex MUST have negative consequences is one of your least appealing beliefs and thankfully, society strongly disagrees with you. But hey I love that you exist because it makes it all the easier to portray the American Right as woman-hating, incel weirdos.
    If you are so self-indulgent that this issue is literally the only thing that matters to you, then you are a broken human being.

BTW I don’t agree with the far right at all on this issue and I’m not anti-abortion. I voted “yes” on the Ohio amendment. I just think that it’s crazy that so many people are still obsessed with keeping it legal when there are a shitload of birth control options already available. One of the easiest things to do in the world is not get pregnant. But I don’t really care where the country lands on this issue. The massive economic and social destruction wrought by Democrat constituents is a much bigger concern for me.
    Last edited by Hannibal; March 5, 2024, 10:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Not everything. Mostly just far left social ideology that results in bloated, publicly-funded entities, who's only purpose is to race-bait, promote victimhood, and create jobs for otherwise useless employees.

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    399686409_3510811765837952_1690671439706922072_n.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X