Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Meanwhile Trump says no real Jew can possibly vote Democrat, as Israel is the true homeland for all Jews everywhere. His low-IQ grifter acolyte, Mr. Charles O. Kirk, says something similar about Christians.

The angry, pasty, and overweight crowd is not sending their best. But perhaps they don't have one.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    When it comes to politics, Talent = Hannibal from 10 years ago. Give it another 10 years and he will be throwing up Roman salutes and saying "Heil Hitler".

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Meanwhile, it seems pretty clear the Ds will follow the Progs lead and fully align themselves with Hamas by the time November is here. It's almost like they're trying to get DJT re-elected.

Flabbergasting.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Now, I admit, my above statement includes some opinion. What's not opinion is the Progs effort to destroy the Supreme Court, the Progs efforts to attack Georgia voting laws a "JIM CROW ON STEROIDS" in an effort to nationalize voting laws, the Progs desire for Open Borders and the Prog efforts in NY to selectively enforce laws against people and ideas they don't like.

DSL can call me whatever he wants. I don't really care. What he can't do is take me to task on any of the foregoing because it's all true. Now, whether that's a good thing or bad thing -- I leave that to the reader. I think it's awful. Some may thing it's great. But no one can credibly dispute the veracity. So they scream nazi or klan or whatever.

Good stuff.
    "I leave it up to the reader". Yeah well there's like 9 of those here and counting Wiz is highly debatable.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    It was sort of funny to watch The Chairman get on his knees and beg forgiveness for referring to Laken Riley's murderer as an "illegal." I'm not sure DSL was duly satisfied with the apology, but, hey, at least he's not DJT.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X